Ch- 4

Kongpop's (POV)
He told me Mr parrot won't remember me. I will like dying,I don't want him to forget me. But I can't be selfish,I still want to give him happiness in his life. I told that man "even if he won't remember me I will still help him so he can be a human again." Then the old man ask me "why" I told him "because I love him and his happiness is all I want"

That old man : you really is more mature then your age. Ok, we don't have much time. Take these two pendent.

Old man : Now attach this blue stone in the pendent

I did whatever he told me to do,after 5 minutes blue light was forming around mr. Parrot.
He became a 10 years old kid,he is more cute in his true form. When he transform, I get close to him and kiss him in cheeks. The old man give one pendant to me and one to him. He told me that he will disappear in 2 minutes and go back to where he suupose to. I was crying,he won't remember me now. The old man came closer to me and whispere "you will meet him again, don't worry, you break his curse so you can always recognise him even if he get older." The old man disappear with mr.parrot. Everything went to normal,just like that man told me no body remember him.

(Okay I know it was sad but it's not the end right,before continuing it would be great if you had watched ' sotus series' because it's related to that)

After 11 years....

I am sitting where every student is waiting for there interview for getting in this college. I am so nervous,my mom made me choose this engeenier college. Suddenly a beautiful man came to me, no... Am I seeing things,he is my mr. Parrot. He became more beautiful. He is telling me something but I can't understand. His eyes are still the same. His friend call him to tell him to come quickly,he left but before he gave me a drink. My heart is beating so fast.

...............
I got accepted in this college,thank god I came here. I should thank mom, because of her I can meet him again.

I am sitting in the hall with first year, suddenly so many seniors came in, he is also coming,how cute he look in his serious look. He is killing me with his looks,he started talking with his loud voice, seriously how can he shout like that,he should be careful how he hurt his body which is only belongs to me.

He told us to get 1000 signature of senior in 1 week. I stand up and said that it's really a short period of time,and if you could do this. But he told me that I am in no position to ask him that.

I was getting the signature of senior,I have 340 now. I want 660 signature more(and I don't like maths). I take a look at my best friend diary,as I expected only 3. I told him that I will help him in this, suddenly mr.parrot call me, I went there he asked me

Mr.parrot 'sorry' P'arthit : did you get my sign?
Me : no
P'arthit : why? We are not your seniors? You don't need our signs?
Me : no i want mr.par.. P'arthit.