Ch-15

Kongpob's (POV)
My family were so happy after meeting p'. I am so happy they didn't appose it. Because I can't live without my family. I love p' but also my family. I can't imagine living without him.

When we were at my house, P'arthit called his parents. He told them that he is coming home a day after tomorrow. Today is the day we are going, I am so nervous,I am going to meet my in-laws.

My brain is filled with  'what will I do if they won't accept us? What will I do if they cut their all relation with p'? P'arthit get them after so much suffering. I don't want to be the reason of P'arthit pain. I only want him to be happy, and I know he won't be happy without their blessings.'

I didn't even realise when did the car stopped. P'arthit shake my hand. I looked at him. He placed his both palm at my face and said "don't be nervous, I will never leave you. You have suffered enough now it's my time to stand beside you." I nod at him and gave him a smile,it was nervous smile.

We got out of the car and now now we are in front of P'arthit's home. My legs and hands are shivering. He hold my hand and walk towards the door. He pressed the bell. The door opened by a beautiful lady. She hugged P' with smile. I guess she is her mother. I can see her love for P' in her eyes. She looked at me. P'arthit introduced me

P'arthit : mom, he is my junior.

I can see his nervousness. I hate giving him a hard time. He must be really nervous. I looked at her and greeted her.

Me : swadee krap! Mam, nice to meet you. I am kongpob. P'arthit's senior.

His mom : don't call me mam son, just call me mom like Oon.

She welcomed us in.

His mom : son, go show him your room and be here in 20 minutes for dinner.

P'arthit : ok mom, ammmm..... Mom where is dad by the way?

His mom : he is in office. He will come after one hour.

P'arthit nod at her and he took me in his room. His room is just like I expect messy. If there is a competition for messiness then P' will surely get the first price. I wish our children won't get his this trait. Wait! You stupid kongpob! Where does the children came from. You are here to meet your in-laws,tch! But how nice it would be when our children won't eat there food because of there stubborness and I will feed him lovingly so they won't be hungry. I would make their food, help them in there homework, punish them when they act naughty, play with them. How nice. Wait!again!!! Think straight kongpob.

I think I become crazy because of this stress. P'arthit again tap my shoulder and ask of I am okay. I didn't realise I was zoning out the whole time. I saw the room again and start arranging it. P'arthit was looking at me while I was cleaning. He come closer to me and said

P'arthit : you are a great wife!

Me : P'...... Hm... I won't talk to you again.

P'arthit : you should behave like this in front of your husband wifee, looks like you need punishment.

Me : P'.....hmm.

I just ignored him but my body refused to ignore. My ears are red. Thank god I have a tan skin so he won't notice my red face. Huh! I cleaned his room. Now it look like a place where a human can live.

We get out of his room to the dinner table. His dad was already there. He looked at P' and smiled,then he looked at me and smile again.

P'arthit : dad, he is Kongpob. My junior.

Me : swadee krap! Sir nice to meet you.

He told us to sit down. His mom serve us food. She specially made bland food for me as I can't eat spice. Then suddenly P' started talking. I can guess what he is going to say.

P'arthit : dad, I want to tell you something.

Dad : oh! Tell me then. Is something wrong.

His mom : Oon you should eat food first then talk.

P'arthit : okay mom.
Then he looked at me. I smiled at him, the smile that says 'every thing is going to be okay' and he returned the smile.
______________________________________

The end
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding 😂😂

Thanks for reading 😘