Ch - 17

[I know it's a late update but my family situation is bad currently so I have less time to write that's why there are less updated. I am sorry for that.]

(So here is another update~)

Arthit's (POV)

Me: Kongpob~ tell me na. Why are you blushing?

Kongpob: P'arthit! I...I wanted to talk about something.

Me : oh! Is it about that secret?

Kongpob: it's kind of but not fully.

Me : hey, why are you suddenly so serious?

Kongpob : P'  I kept a secret from you. A big one. I don't know if after knowing that whether you accept me or not but I should tell you that now.

Me: kongpob! First off all no matter what you tell me it can't make my heart change, and if it could then it's clear that I don't deserve you. But you know me I will do anything to deserve you. Now tell what's the matter that making my kongy~ so sad?

Kongpob hesitate first but after a few minutes he get his courage to tell the secret.

Kongpob: P'arthit, I..I am n..not a normal m..man.

Me: huh?

Kongpob: I...I am n....not like a normal man.

Me : normal? What do you mean darling?

Kongpob : t..that I .....I c...can ge...t pre...gnant like a... Wo.. women.

W...What?

Me : w... what? This.....is t...thus tru...e?

Kongpob closed his eyes tightly as if he was not able to look at my face and then nod.

Oh my god.
I am so happy today.

I can feel my tears coming down on my cheeks. This is the best day I can ever get,the best feeling I ever feel, best moments I ever experienced.

Kongpob looked at me and panicked.

Kongpob : P' please, please don't leave me. I can't live without you. Please don't break up with me. I really love you. I love you soo much.

I can't form a word to give him comfort as I am too happy to say anything. I just hugged him tightly.

Me : Kongpob! This, this is the best news you ever told me. I....I am so,so,sooo happy that I can't tell. Thank you, thank you for coming in my life. But...

Kongpob : but?

Me : but now I can't be your boyfriend anymore.

Kongpob : what! No P' please no..

Me: listen to me first kong. I can't be your boyfriend as I want to be your husband.

Kongpob frozed for a second. Then give me the most beautiful shy smile.

Kongpob : P' you just gave me a heart attach.

Me : tell me kongpob! Will you marry me?

Kongpob :yes P'( ꈍᴗꈍ)

I got closer to him, so close that I can fell his breath. I move my lips toward his pick rosy lips and liked it. It's so soft, I want more. So I opened my lips and kissed his lovely lips. He opened his lips and kissed me back. I can fell the temperature is suddenly too hot.

I took his hand and lead him to our bedroom and make him sit on my laps. His both legs are around my waist. We are still kissing each other.
My hands are on his chest. I took my hands under his T-shirt. When my land touched his nipples he moaned.

We were having our little make-out session. It's was half an hour long. We both slept after getting tired. It's fells so heavenly by just laying beside him. I must have done something great to get such a person. I love him so much that it's impossible to show.

Next morning~
I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful person of my is laying besides me. His face is looking so peaceful that it's making my heart explode. I love this man so much. I got up from the bed and took a shower. After that I get to the kitchen to make make something for my previous heart.

He woke up when I was middle on making breakfast. He was in the bathroom when I finished cooking. He came out from the bathroom and sat on the chair where I placed the cooked food.

His face was so bright when he noticed everything was his favourite. He gave me a big bright smile which can cause me a heart attach. We had breakfast happily.
______________________________________

I am sorry for grammatical mistakes up there. Feel free to correct me.

Hope you are satisfied with this I
Update.

See you soon~ 😘