Ch-16

Arthit's (POV)
After eating our food we are sitting on the sofa and my mom and dad is sitting in front of us.

Dad : son what do you wanted to say?

Mom : Oon you look so stressed,is everything okay? You can tell us your problem.

I looked at kongpob, and my strength get back to me. I looked at them and starts talking

Me : mom, dad I am in a relationship.

Mom : wow, we thought you are going to be single through out your life. So tell me who is that girl?

Me : mom,dad it's.......it's not a girl b....but a b.....boy.

Dad : what!

Mom : what? You are saying you have a b.... boyfriend?

Me : yes mom, he is here with us. Kongpob my boyfriend.

Mom : y.....you, what the hell are you talking about?

Dad : he.....he is your boy...... boyfriend?

Me : yes, I know it's hard for you to accept but I love him mom,dad.

Dad : son are you blind. What did you like in him?

Me : d....dad, I love him please. He is the best person you can meet dad.

Dad : I am not talking to you idiot. I am talking to my son-in-law.

Mom : he is so full of himself.😏

I was so shoked. What are they taking about? Is this means they accept us?

Me : you mean you accept us?

Mom : tch, we haven't. We are just warning him so he can save his life.

Dad : forget about this idiot. Tell me son what did you see in him? I think you made a mistake or your choice is really bad.

Me : dad, what are you talking about.

Kongpob : dad, he is the man I love. I don't know why I love him but I love him too much. His heart is so kind. He always think of others. He always help others, even if he don't know them. And the last he is such a cute person how can a person resist him.

Dad : Oon,you won a lottery. He really loves you. You better take care of him and love him or you will suffer.

Me : dad, mom I am your son, remember?

Mom : so what? We have another son now. Who is much cute,much handsome then you.

I saw everyone was laughing. My mom and dad accept him. Kongpob is laughing by heart. I can see he is truly happy . I have a great parents,even if they just embarrassed me in front of him but 'I know they love me so much that's why they are loving the person I love'.

Dad : Oon did you meet his parents?

Me : yes dad ,they also accept us.

Mom : ooohh! Look at your smile. Can't Stop smiling? Huh?

Me : mom! Stop teasing me.

Mom : tch, son let's go with me let this boring person be alone.

My mom said this to my little kong. Kong smiled at this and they left to my mom's room. I was looking at them.

Dad : he won't disappear in a second. Your mom won't eat him. She just had food.

I laughed at this sentence. My mom and dad really know how to make me embarrassed. I whole face is red now just because of them.

Dad : son! Well I want to ask you a question.

Me : yes dad what is it?

Dad : who is husband here and who is wife?

Me : Dad!

Dad : what? Don't be boring old-fashioned man. But by looking at him, I am sure he is the wife here right?

I am blushing really hard now. When will this teasing ceremony stop?

Dad : looks like I was correct.

My mom and kongpob came out of my mom's room. She sat beside dad and kong sat beside me. I smiled at him,but he didn't looked at me. I was confused for a moment then I see his ears,which is totally red. Oh he is blushing. But why? I looked at my mom.

Me : mom, what did you two talked about.

Mom : it's secret between us. You will know later.

After they we all talked, laughed and enjoyed the moment.

Now it's time to go home. I hug both of them, then they hug my little kong who was smiling all the time.

Mom : son, don't forget what I told you. And when you decide tell us. We also want to be there at that time.

Kongpob blushed and nod at her. Ohh why can't they tell me what is the secret?

After this we left the home. It's was great experience. I am so happy our family accept us. I will never let him go anywhere far from me now. I love him co much.
______________________________________

Can anyone guess what's the secret? Tell me is comments ❤️

And don't forget to vote💕💕
Thanks for reading 😘😘