Ch - 5

Kongpob's (POV)
P'arthit : if you want our sign then go stand up on that desk, and shout that you like boys 3 times...and ask ten boys to go on a date with you.

Seriously what happened to my innocent baby. Whatever he want I am going to do it.
I do exactly what he told me to. Then I went to get the dairy and sign,he gave my friend's diary back but didn't sign. I ask him about sign and he told me he didn't say he is going to sign.

My mr.parrot is changed now,but he is still so cute when he is angry,no i should say he is all time cute. But..........he .. don't remember me. I am happy that at least I meet him again. That old man was telling truth. I will make him remember me no matter what and if he won't remember me at least he will like me for sure.

I wanted to hug him but I can't,no enough I can't wait anymore,he was going out from the canteen. I hold his hand to stop him. And a current break us apart. He also felt this. I am feeling dizzy,I can't stand anymore, I can't keel my eyes open. I think I am fainting. He held me in his arms to stop me from falling.

I open my eyes, he is sitting next to my bed,I think I am in hospital. Why am I here. I move a little bit and he wake up suddenly. I can see he was really worried about me.

P'knot, P'pream, P'toota and P'bright came in.
P'knot : how are you feeling now? Hiw did you faint?
P' pream : nong, do you know you didn't wake up for whole day.
P' toota : you make all of us so worried when you suddenly faint and then.....
P'toota was going to complete his sentence but P'arthit glare at him to make him stop.
I look at P'arthit,I don't know what comes in my mind that I said
Me : mr.parrot...
Oh shit,what do I do now,I look at P'arthit he was crying and hug me tighty. My others seniors were so shoked because P'arthit was behaving like this. He break the hug,put his hands on my cheeks and smile. He said.
P'arthit : how is my little boy doing?
I was so shoked,why is he talking like that? Is this because he remember me? No..no..no..no this can't be true. He is just worried that's why he is talking like that.
P'arthit : my little kong, are you that upset from me that you can't even talk to me?
Me : what are you saying P'arthit?
He frowned when I say that.
P'arthit : mr.parrot. 'he corrected me'
I am not crying but I can't hold my tears now.
I hug him tightly and cry until I wanted to. I don't care if all my seniors are looking at us questionly.
I calm down after 15 minutes, P'arthit was trying to make me stop crying.

Me : you..you.. sniff!...you remember me now... sniff....?
P'arthit : yes I remember you my little kong. Please stop crying now.