Run Down Of Today (vent)

Run down of today?

Fucking shitty.

Wasnt allowed to go into my room until about one in the after noon because we have guests over and they're sleeping in my room.

Was told off multiple times for dumb reasons.

Went to dad's with my sisters and they all kept having small off moments.

Then they started arguing.

Then my dad got mad at me because I'm 'always in my own world' when in truth I had been listening and it hurt me when he said that he didn't want grandkids.

When my dad found out that my sisters wanted to leave at about six, he got mad and said it was because they wanted to spend time with other people.

Then at dinner, they kept arguing and then they started yelling.

I went into the bathroom so I could cry in peace because it was all too much, so my sister came in to check on me.

When I came back, he asked why I left, so I said the truth, and when my sister came out (she actually ended up needing the bathroom) she said she went to check on me, but he said I was lying and got mad.

Then, he asked if I wanted to know what yelling was. I said no, and then he fucking yelled even though I had said no.

They kept arguing.

When we decided to leave, we grabbed the presents he had given us and he gave one of my sisters the middle finger. Then, he told her to put the things down, to which she refused. Then he said he only wanted a kiss.

When my sisters got mad at him, he acted as if it had never happened and told my middle sister (the one he flipped off) to fuck off.

We then walked out (he lives in an apartment) and he kept walking behind us, telling us to put the things down. I got really scared, and I thought he was going to hit us, even though he's never done that.

Before we finally got the stairs, he called out, "I love you girls." and none of us responded.

In the car, I sent him a message saying I love you too.

When I got home, I realised I had left my cuddle towel there and started crying.

He also kept spam messaging me talking about how none of my sisters or my mother want to talk to him anymore.

So, now, I'm sitting in the dark even though I'm scared of it, listening to music. I mean, I have light, but it's still pitch black in the room other than the screens.

And I'm eating chocolate even though its making me feel sick