Evy's Best Friend Form.

Evy's best friend form!
Please fill out the following questions.

Name:
Pronouns:
Preferred nickname: (For example, Bestie, however it can be different. It is so Evy knows what nickname to use)
Sign:
Favourite colour:
Favourite animal:
Favourite side:
Favourite ship:

Now, we shall proceed to the requirements of being Evy's best friend.
You must inform her that she is important atleast twice a week, whether it is blunt or subtle. Evy is quite idiotic, so she will take practically any complement very well despite her protests.
You also must inform her that she is scary atleast once a day when talking with her. She enjoys being viewed as scary, so this would benefit her greatly.
You must give her attention. Evy craves attention, however long or short it may be. Even just a simple virtual hug fills her with joy.
You must understand that sometimes she will accidentally stop responding, but this is never on purpose. She would never do such a thing to anyone unless they were hurting her.
A good thing to remember is that Evy is quite affectionate and compassionate. She will often say things like, "I love you!" and adores it when people reply the same way. Evy, as said previously, craves attention. Showing platonic love is a large portion of that attention she needs and or wants.
Evy has multiple troubles in her life, some minor and some large, but she mostly reaches out to her friends despite the size of the problem. Any best friend would help their friend in time of need, so please do so towards Evy.

Now,as you most likely already know, Evy will apply these rules to you, constantly showing affection and love toward you. She will also be there for you in your time of need when able to be, so do not worry about 'bothering' her as it would not pester her if you need assistance. Evy does not care if it is night or day, lunch or dinner, she will do everything she can to help you.

Thank you for taking the time to read the ruels and fill out the form to be Evy's best friend.
(This was written by her friend, Carmen, since Evy has close to zero ideas on how to make sure she knows alot about her best friend. You're welcome.)

Ayeeee, time for an added part made by the mother ya'll fucking loooove-
Imma clingy bitch.
Gib. Me. My. Ducking. Cuddles.
Thank youuuuuuu