Rant.

I'm sorry.

I did it again yesterday, I should have, I was jsut angry and upset and I'm sorry! I just need to tel someone, otherwise I'll get worse and I don't want that. I don't want to lose all of you, or myself. I don't want to continue until it takes my life, but I can't help it. I'm sorry for this but, I might end up taking a break. By break I mean, not posting announcements, not updating EI (Emile's Instagram), not writing any fluff, barely roleplaying unless it's angst, basically stuff like that. I'm not saying I am, but I might take a break like that. If I PM you saying angst rp, alot, please try talk to me. Snap me out of it. Try do anything, just please. I dont want to do this but I can't help it! Now I can't even wear short sleeves or shorts, nad that's my fault! I'm sorry, i just got upset yesterday because my mum yelled at me and said I couldn't do anything all because I didn't put the ducking fork awya quick enough. I don't even have enough energy to talk trash about her, who knows why. And with the whole situation with the demon who just so happens to be my biological father, who I hate more than I hate myself which is alot, jsut brings me down even more. Just today my sister was yelling and crying on the phone to him, because he's emotionally abusive and neither me or one of my sisters can take it much longer. My other sister told me she has had bigger problems with him and yet still talks to him, saying my problems weren't as bad as hers. That ducking hurt, putting my problems under yours. When I told my Mother, she said my sister didn't mean it like that. It took all my strength not to harm myself,but I did it somehow. Actually,wait. No, I didn't. I harmed myself that night, but not ahrd enough since my Mother forces me to go to my friends house to go in her pools just because she does want her disappointment of a daughter to it in her room all day, rotting away in 32 degrees as she wears a hoodie.

I'm sorry for this rant. I just needed to get it out.