So.. Sad Story Time-

Hey,guys. So, today I went to a party of a family friend, he's kinda like an uncle to me. It was located at a bar that when I was younger, my father got super drunk. He almost hit me, screamed and when someone called my Mother, he tried attacking someone. He was yelling, pushing and punching. It scared me a little bit, but I didn't realise how bad it was until today. We went back to the same bar, not on purpose or anything, and memories just kept coming up. The time with my Father, I was about six and I was super sleepy. I was trying to sleep in a bar, surrounded by either drunk or sober people yelling back at my drunk father. So, today, when they family friend started drinking, I had to literally bite my thumb to stop myself from crying. It absolutely freaked me out, thinking they'd get drunk like my Father had. They had been yelling all night as well, so that made me worse. And, then, my sister who's seventeen, took a shot. I fucking flipped. My breathing got heavy, I kept watching her, scared she'd get drunk. Luckily, she didn't. But, she knew I wasn't feeling too good since at the beginning I had said I felt slightly sad, yet she didn't even ask if I was okay! It really hurt, but I'm okay now. I sucked on my thumb as a comfort, and now I'm awake at almost two in the morning when I know I'm gonna wake up at seven in the morning. Funzies.