Introduction

All the teams are going to be Mafia.
The Coaches of the team are the leaders.
Managers are part of the Mafia.
Here are their positions.
The numbers next to their names are the years that they've been members.
Karasuno

(3)Keishin Ukai + Ittetsu Takeda: "Founders" and Leaders of the Mafia. The real founder was Ukai's grandfather but he retired, dismissing the group but Keishin decided to remake it with his partner, Takeda.

(3)Sawamura Daichi: The Commander of the Mafia. Not as powerful as Ukai but he's in charge of everyone in Mafia while Ukai takes care of other with other founders. He's good at weapons and hand combat. He goes to all of the meetings. Strict, Malicious, Ruthless.

(3)Koshi Sugawara: The Vice-commander of the Mafia. His skills are persuading, and manipulative, making him great for candidate for the meetings. Great in hand combat but only Okay in weapons.

(3)Azumane Asahi: "The Hit Man" of the Mafia. Skillful in weapons and hand combat. Due to his introverted personality, he can't really go to meetings with Mafias he's not used to, but goes to the ones that have Mafias he does know.

(3)Shimizu Kiyoko: Their only female killer. Although Yachi kills people with poison, Kiyoko is the only woman in the team that can fight as good as the "Hit Man", therefore. She's the "Hit Woman". Like Asahi but likes to use her beauty to attract preys and kill them. She's a master at disguises. Since she can also manipulate, she goes to all meetings with Daichi and Sugawara.

(2)Yuu Nishinoya + Ryunosuke Tanaka: The "Quicks". They do the "profit" killing. When someone doesn't pay up or opens their mouth, Etc, They also are the ones assigned of killing when it has to be quick and clean. Good at weapons and hand combat but prefer combat.

(2)Chikara Ennoshita + Kazuhito Narita + Hisashi Kinoshita: Amazing in manipulation, learned from Sugawara. In charge of dealing with the drugs, medicine and weapons deals.(Good at bargaining) Okay in combat but have a hand for weapons.

(1)Tobio Kageyama: Excellent in weapons and hand combat, but has a short-temper, making him go too crazy sometimes. Also not the brightest.

(1)Tadashi Yamaguchi: "Next Commander in line".
Is trained by Daichi and is just as good as him. Sometimes he may be too impulsive.

(1)Tsukishima Kei: The "Hacker" of the Mafia and one of the best out there. He's in the Mafia because of his brother. Okay I'm combat, Good in weapons, Excellent in hacking. Slacks off sometimes.

(1)Hitoka Yachi: Used for her knowledge, like Tsukishima but, in drugs and weapons. Great in medicine and poison. Usually works with Ennoshita, Narita and Kinoshita for deals and bargains. Okay I'm hand combat and weapons. Can overwork herself due to not knowing her limits.

(1)Shoyo Hinata: Excellent in hand combat and weapons, fast reflexes, and good at healing. Can think calmly in stressful situations, making a great partner for Kageyama. Since he's the newest member, he tends to not trust others, making it a little difficult when writing strategies.

——————————-

The positions I have given them are mostly related to the positions they had in volleyball.
For instance, the Ace became the Hit Man.

So if you guys are wonder what the other teams are, I  sadly won't be writing all of the in detail like I did here, but by using hints, I'm pretty sure you guys can guess who is who. Again. Ace is now the Hit Man, so Lev and Iwaizumi would be Hit Mans.
Kenma's would be, of course, hacking.

And so and so.
I tried my best to personalize each work, also if you guys noticed, I wrote the weakness of all the first years and that's because since they are new. They are most likely not going to be perfect.

I wrote that Asahi is introverted, that's not a weakness. It's just informing you guys that he will go to almost all meeting but the new ones.

And if you guys are worried that you won't be able to keep up with the other team's positions, then don't worry, I will be writing what they are when they are introduced in the chapter.

____________________________________
Hey papis~
As you can see, I started another book. Much different from the other but hopefully it works out just as great as the other.
Stuff that's bolded will be a note from me, so if you guys just wanna skip this little you, you can :)
Thanks for reading 💜
Bye-bye 🥰