•{¡Muerte!}•

⚠️FOUL LANGUAGE⚠️
____________________________________

"Are you done eyeing my son?"

Angrily asked Ukai.

They all snapped from their thoughts and denied to accusation.

"S-Sorry Ukai!"

Daichi said as he straightened up.

"Whatever."

Ukai replied as he rolled his eyes and opened the door for his husband and son.

They all got in and looked at Hinata, who was looking out the window.

'Damn he looks cool.'

They all thought.

<>

A bit later, they arrived at the cáfe. Hinata was the fist one out the car. He quickly got the keys and opened the door as the others were getting out of the limousine.

Hinata opened it and ran inside. He flopped down to one of the squishy seats the library had and hugged it tightly.

This parents went in, followed by the others. Hinata got up and hugged his dad really tight. He could feel tears coming down, slowly.

Hinata really hated showing his weakness to other but just this once, he didn't care. He was just happy that his home is sound and safe.

Ukai laughed and teased his son.

"Hinata crying? Did we die or something, Takeda? Hinata. The stuck-up kid who never lets anyone looks own on him, is crying? My, I think something is wrong with my eyes~"

Hinata punched Ukai in the stomach. Ukai acted as if he's been shot and dramatically got on his knees. Making his son and husband laugh, while the others were just scared at the fact that Ukai and Takeda were laughing.

"Alright, alright. Hinata do you like the new thing we got?"

Takeda pointed at a painting. Hinata turned around to see a gorgeous and luxurious painting.

"Wow...! I didn't even notice it. It's beautiful!"

It was a painting of a murder.

𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙰 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜.

(ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ, ɪғ ɴᴏᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ)

It wasn't just any painting, it was Karasuno's symbol. It represented Karasuno's property and if any gang were to attack it or the people working there; they would be killed.

Hinata went to the back of the cáfe to get ready for customers while the others went to greet off Ukai and Takeda.

"Ukai...."

Daichi said as he looked at his boss, worriedly.

"If you are going to ask about that painting, then yes. It was a must."

"Rather than securing, won't this attract more danger?"

Asked Tanaka.

"No it won't. I talked to the gangs around here and they accepted."

Ukai responded.

Daichi looked Ukai, he exhaled and asked him,

"What about Hinata...?"