•{How Peculiar}•

BEWARE STRONG LANGUAGE ‼️
____________________________________

"Say...what now..?"

Kageyama asked as he placed, the thing in his hands, down.

"The room's name is Murder."

Hinata smiled and turned the light on, revealing many weapons.

From, guns to knifes. Each specially made with a certain reason. It was truly a dangerous gallery.

"Wow...That's creative though."

Joked Yamaguchi.

Hinata smiled and thanked him.

"Are you guys done looking around?"

"Dude! There's so many, if we actually wanted to finish, we would have to camp here."

"Right! I must say I'm proud of my collection."

They smiled and decided to go back out. Hinata turned the lights off and locked the door.

They sat back down and talked again.

Hinata seemed to be getting comfortable with them, and vice versa. They liked each other.

They all knew Hinata entering will really get them the attention they had before.

Not only is he handsome, but smart, and funny. All they had to find is how good Hinata was with knives.

They'll find out very soon.

"So Hinata."

Sugawara called him.

Hinata looked up and hummed in response.

"I don't mean to sound rude but I do have a few questions."

"I knew it. I tried to be discreet about but didn't seem to work, you may ask though."

"Thank you. So you've told us that you didn't know Ukai was a gang leader, right? So how come you have so many weapons. I mean, didn't you think normal parents would freak out?"

Hinata smiled.

"Nice point, but if you knew me like my parents did, you would know I am no normal child. Anyways, to answer your question, as you know, this cáfe is my real parents'. Murder was also one of my parents' specially designed room. Only us three could go in there, not even my sister was allowed, although she knew what was inside so."

Hinata continued,

"They had a passion for collecting weapons. I will not answer your why, I do not want to talk about it."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Is it a sensitive topic?"

"Don't really, it's just aggravating to remember the unnecessary."

"True. But, I am one last question."

Sugawara smiled as Hinata sighed.

"Go for it."

"What was your friend talking about?"

"Huh?"

"Before you kicked them out, they said something about moving on. Did you have a bad break up?"

"Wow. Aren't you being a little too tactless, asking me so straightforwardly."

"Sorry, it's a habit. When manipulating people, I tend to pick their vulnerable spot."

Hinata laughed.

"Do not mistake my listen for vulnerability. I just hate talking about that son of a bitch."