•{Once again}•

BEWARE STRONG LANGUAGE + MAY CONTAIN SMUTT ‼️
____________________________________

"Ah~ The bath feels so good.."

Hinata, who was having a relaxing bath, was dozing off when his sister barged in the room without further notice.

"Sho-Sho~!"

"Gah! Natsu, how many times do I have to tell you to knock! You're not a kid anymore."

"Yes I am. Compared to you, I definitely am."

"Just shut up and leave. I'm trying to relax."

"No, because you need help applying bandaids to your bruises. Seriously, they were too harsh hurting you like this."

She applied the bandaids to the bruise on his face and hands.

"It's fine, really. I just don't get how they got to me. Do you think they had someone tracking me or something?"

"What if they're tracking all of us? Is that possible? I don't need to stay home, do I?"

She looked at her brother with worried eyes.

"No no, he wouldn't go for you. It's okay."

"Oh, thank goodness! Because I finally have spring break and I'm not going to waste it! Also, I'm going to the fair with my friends. So, I'll see you tomorrow or late tonight."

"Mmkay. Bye bye.."

Natsu chuckled at her brother, who was barely able to open his eyes and left the room. Leaving Hinata to ponder on the clues to his problems.

___

"Ugh! Fuck math!"

Hinata was yelling about his homework which felt more like torture, when he got a remind to eat an actual meal from his dad, as he sometimes forgets and just snacks.

Hinata sighed and went down to the living room and kitchen. He snooped around, looking for food, when he checked the time.

It was 12:36 pm and his sister was still nowhere to be seen. He grabbed some spaghetti that was made for lunch and ran towards his sister's room, aggravated.

"Natsu, you didn't even tell me you were ho—me.."

He looked at his sister's empty room. Everything seemed to be in place. Her books, clothes, desk, everything was there but his sister.

"What the...I need to call her."

He called her and listened to the rings anxious when,

'The number you have called is currently switched off.'

"Huh?"

He called again.

'The number you have called is currently switched off.'

"What the hell!"

He called, Once again.

'The number you have called is currently switched off.'

He ran back to the living room and called his parents, hoping they knew what was going on. As his sister never turned her phone off, unless the battery died. Which was unlikely, she was a responsible and made sure to always have a portable charger.

"Hello?"

"Dad! Natsu! She's, she's not home. It's 12:36 and she's not home. And her phone is off!"

"What? Hold on Sho, Honey he said Natsu is still not home."

He heard his parents talking as he placed his phone on speaker and changed clothes as fast as light.

"Oh I don't know if I'm worried...I mean, we told her that she could stay out as much as she wanted as a reward, maybe she's having fun? She's a teenager, just let me be and I'll call her in an hour."