❤️·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Saying "I love you"] ! ˊˎ

Gon:"Cmon butterfly!" Gon pulled your hand into the small diner

Gon:
"Cmon butterfly!" Gon pulled your hand into the small diner.

Gon had been wanting to show you this dinner for so long because "They have the best milkshakes here!". Entering the diner you both were seated in a small booth by the window, across from each other. "
"I'm telling you butterfly, you're going to love this!" he said as the waitress left to fill your order in.
"Ok I trust you Gon." you giggled

After 10 minutes, your milkshakes came back with extra tater tots for Gon. "Gon these are my new favorite drink!" you said taking another big sip from your straw. Instead of replying, Gon was too busy looking at how adorable you looked sipping at your milkshake. You noticed this and started to internally panic that something was on your face. "G-Gon why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?" you said wiping your mouth with your sleeve.

"N-no, I just r-realized how much I l-love you." he said with a cherry red blush. Your face heated up at the statement. You looked down at your lap trying to hide your scarlet face.
"I-I love y-you too." you said looking up to meet his wide, hazel-brown eyes. Gons face turned even more red, but nonetheless he was smiling.

"Y/n-Chan you're so adorable!" he said giggling.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Killua:"Kitten why do you love those chocolates so much?" you asked sitting across from the albino-haired male

Killua:
"Kitten why do you love those chocolates so much?"
you asked sitting across from the albino-haired male. Killua had been ignoring you for the past 10 minutes and eating all his chocolates. "Cwause they're frealy goof." he said with a mouth full of chocolate. Sighing, you sat next to him and laying your head on his shoulder. His cheeks turned light pink at the sudden contact, but soon he noticed your gloomy face.

"B-But I l-love you m-more y/n." he said turning his head so you couldn't see his flustered face. Your face blushed a deep red, as well as your ears. "I-I love you t-too kiwuwa." you said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"B-BAKA!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆