🍒·˚ ༘ ┊͙[When he confesses] ! ˊˎ

Gon:

Gon:

After you met Gon, you guys became really close with each other. Not only that but you might have developed a little crush on him. You were broken out of your deep thoughts by a,
"Y/N Y/N Y/N!!!" gon screamed from above. You looked up to see Gon upside down on a tree branch reaching his arms out to you.
You giggled with a slight blush on your face because of how adorable he looked.
"Yes Gon?" you asked.
"uhm can you follow me please?" he asked with a light pink blush dusting his cheeks. You looked back up at Gon and gave a simple nod while getting up from the ground.
"YAY! Ok follow me and don't get lost!" he said before grabbing your hand and dragging you with him.
After 10 minutes of walking around the island, you guys come across a familiar area.
"Gon isn't this the place where we first met each other?" you asked blushing because you both were still holding hands. He turned around taking both of your hands into his.
"Y/n I have something to tell you." he said looking into your eyes with a deep scarlet blush. "Gon?" you asked while looking at his flustered face. He looked into your e/c eyes before taking in a deep breath,
"Y/n ever since I met you I fell in love with you. I love looking at your eyes sparkle when we find a butterfly or how you get easily frustrated when you can't catch a fish your first try. I really really really like you y/n." he said while tearing up.
"I know if i'm not the guy for you and I totally get t-tha-" he was cut off by you hugging him tightly with your own tears streaming down your face. You backed away a little to look at his face to see his face that was now a deep ruby blush with little tears coming out
"Gon I like you too." you said while looking down at the ground with a flustered face.
"WAIT REALLY? Y/n will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" he asked with a big smile on his face. "YES!" you said while hugging him again. You took a mental picture of this moment in your head so you could remember it forever.
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Killua:

Oh how you and Killua grew towards each other in the past few months. The second time you saw Killua, you gave each other your phone numbers and spent an hour talking to each other in the candy store.
Over these few months your feelings had slowly changed for the white haired tsundere and little did you know his had changed too.
Killua had texted you yesterday to meet him outside the candy store. This was a little unusual since you both usually meet inside the store. Either way you saw nothing wrong with it, as long as you got to see him.
When you get there, you see Killua leaning against the store wall with his hands in his pockets. As of sensing your presence, he turns toward your direction to meet your e/c eyes with his sapphire ones. A light could be seen on his cheeks but you didn't focus as he wasn't the only one blushing. "Why did you want to meet outside today Killua?" you asked. "Uum I wanted to t-tell you something" he stuttered out. You raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"I like you idiot." he whispered.
"Killua I didn't hear what you said.", Killua blushed an even darker shade of red.
"Killua what's wrong? Why are you-",
"I SAID I LIKE YOU IDIOT!" he shouted. You both blushed deep shades of red before you had the confidence to talk.
"Killua, I like you too." you said while looking down at the ground. Killua looked at your flustered face before stepping closer to you and wrapping his arms around your waist.
"I'm glad because that would've been embarrassing." he muttered quietly next to you. You giggled quietly before returning the hug.