🕷- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [Chrollo Alphabet] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

A- Affection (How affectionate is he?)Chrollo won't show too much affection in front of the troupe, but behind closed doors he won't let you go

Chrollo won't show too much affection in front of the troupe, but behind closed doors he won't let you go.

B- Best Friend (What best friend they are)
He is the mom best friend. Won't let you do stupid things and will always make sure you have cleaned your room.

C- Cuddles (Cuddles with him)
When the troupe is away, he will cuddle the life out of you. Loves to cuddle with your head in his chest, and both of your legs tangled with one another.

D- Dates (How are dates with them like?)
Chrollo being the gentleman he is, will take you to a fancy restaurant. Will get you flowers every date and kiss your hand most of the night. (Chrollo in a suit😻)

E- Engagement (How would they propose?)
He would propose to you at a nice and classy restaurant. My guy is nice and smooth with this too. Like Chile it's getting hot in here-

F- Feelings (When did Feelings develop?)
He realized his feelings for you when you two were talking. He loves hearing your voice and could listen to it for hours. Also would blush a little when you smile at him.

G- Generosity (How much do they share?)
Chrollo is pretty generous with you. He would always offer to buy you something new, you always decline but he buys it either way.

H- Hugs (How are their hugs like?)
He gives some of the most comforting hugs no cap. Like whenever you're sad, he'll hug you and that will knock you out. Favorite type of hugs though are him coming behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist or hips.

I- I love you (When did they say I love you?)
When he said "I love you", it was like a dream. He held both of your hands while looking into your eyes. It was so romantic like bro ヽ('∀'。)ノ

J- Jealousy (When they are jealous)
Doesn't get jealous often because he knows the troupe wouldn't try to steal you away. But when strangers start to flirt with you, he sends the whole troupe after them.

K- Kisses (How are their kisses like?)
In public he will give you small pecks or a kiss on the cheek. But in private, he won't stop kissing you. He'll give you butterfly kisses all over your face.

L- Loneliness (Do they get lonely?)
Tends to get pretty lonely without you. He misses you sitting on his lap, reading a book with him when you're gone. Doesn't like to be away from you for long.

M- Mornings (How are mornings with them)
In the mornings, you wake up to Chrollo hugging your waist. You both cuddle for a bit more before you get up and cook breakfast. Being mature people, you guys drink coffee or tea and read books in the morning.

N- Nights (How are nights with them?)
Nights are usually times when the troupe is out, so it depends on the missions Chrollo gives out. If he is away, you will play card games with the remaining troupe members. If he's there, you guys cuddle and fall asleep watching movies.

O- Outgoing (Are they up to new things?)
Chrollo is a simple man. He is willing to try new things with you, but likes to stay at the base/home more often. He doesn't go out much since...well... he the Phantom Troupe leader.

P- Patience (Are they patient with you?)
Chrollo has a good amount of patience. If you can't get something, he has plenty of patience for you to get it. But if you are intentionally acting dumb, he'll get a bit annoyed.

Q- Quiz (What if they were quizzed on you?)
Would most likely get an a+, cause like... he's smart yknow👨‍🦳

R- Remember(How much do they remember)
He has really good memory, so Chrollo will most definitely remember almost everything about you.

S- Security (Are the overprotective?)
Is very protective of you in public. Since you are associated with the troupe, people will use you for ransom, and he wants to avoid that.

T- Tranquility (How calm are they?)
Chrollo always appears calm on the outside no matter the situation. But if it's anything concerning you, this guy will literally lose his marbles.

U- Unknown (Something no one knows)
Something unknown about Chrollo is how he manages to keep a calm and collected face in the worst of situations. Like this dude was kidnapped and had his life on the line without breaking a sweat-

V- Vanity (Their looks)
Chrollo is not usually concerned about how he looks. Unless he has to interact with people, then he will let his hair down and get dressed up. Also when you guys go on dates together!

W- Wariness (Are they suspicious of you?)
This man trusts you with everything he has. Telling you about him being in the troupe already proved he trusted you. He can tell you anything and knows you won't say it to anyone else.

X- Xtra (Extra face about them)
Likes when you lay your head in his lap while he reads to you. He will softly pet your hair, giving you a kiss every now and then.

Y- Yuck (What they don't like about a person)
Chrollo hates, and I mean hates when someone judges him for being in the troupe. It's his choice, if you don't like it, you can leave.

Z- Zzz (Their sleep routine)
He won't fall asleep until he knows you're safe. He likes to sleep hugging you anyway. This can be from behind or from the front, as long as he holds you. He will sometimes fall asleep reading 🥺

A/N- just finished 3 anime's this week😩 and thank you all for 12k reads like I luv you guys sm🥺❤️