🏴‍☠️- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [Feitan Alphabet] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

A- Affection (How affectionate is he?)Feitan rarely shows any affection

Feitan rarely shows any affection. He doesn't think it's necessary for him to show you physical love. The only time he will show you affection is to tease you or if you're hurt/sad.

B- Best Friend (What best friend they are)
Is the "I don't care about your well being when I actually do" best friend. This would mean that if you were to get hurt, it would depend on how much pain you're in for him to care. Example would be if you got beat up he wouldn't care, but a gunshot wound he would be worried.

C- Cuddles (Cuddles with him)
You guys don't cuddle like other couples would. The only time he would cuddle with you is when you two are asleep or if you blackmail him for them.

D- Dates (How are dates with them like?)
Sadly, Feitan doesn't take you on many dates. As he said to you "Why I take you date when I love you already.". Well.. that night ended with him having a red hand mark on his cheek and you two eating ice cream together <3

E- Engagement (How would they propose?)
Would surprisingly be very romantic about it. Feitan knows that this is a special moment that you would both remember for the rest of your lives and won't try to take is lightly. Would most likely propose to you on the beach at sunset. (cliche ik but still❤️)

F- Feelings (When did Feelings develop?)
Feitan took a while to accept his feelings. He always thought about killing, so his love life was as existent as the 7th season of hxh. He finally accepted his feelings for you when he saw how strong you were. Feitan realized he was madly in love with you.

G- Generosity (How much do they share?)
He doesn't really care for it. Sure you can eat one is his fries or something like that, but take his mask or sword...

H- Hugs (How are their hugs like?)
He's only hugged you, willingly, 10 times. And as far as you can say, his hugs are the best. At first he was very awkward but eventually warmed up to them. His hugs are always warm and will make you feel 100x better.

I- I love you (When did they say I love you?)
Feitan took a while to say it. It's not that he didn't love you, it's that he wants to be sure of it. When he did say "I love you", he truly meant it.

J- Jealous (When they get jealous)
Will kill them.

K- Kisses (How are their kisses like?)
The few rare kisses you do get, are some of the sweetest kisses out there. The short ones always leave him flustered and cursing you out. But when y'all make out...😳

L- Loneliness (Do they get lonely?)
Doesn't show it but he does get lonely without you ☹︎ won't let you find this out because he thinks it's weak of him

M- Mornings(How are mornings with them?)
Feitan is not a morning person. He will take his time getting up from bed, so I recommend you don't wake him :)

N- Nights (How are nights with them?)
Nights with Feitan are quiet and comfortable. If you guys aren't at the base, you probably rented a hotel room and are relaxing there.

O- Outgoing (Are they up to new things?)
no

unless it's in bed🕳👩‍🦯

P- Patience (Are they patient with you?)
It's a bit complicated. If you are actually struggling with something, then he is. But if you're being lazy or doing it on purpose, he is not.

Q- Quiz (What if they were quizzed on you?)!
Wouldn't take the quiz

R- Remember (How much do they remember?)
Ok, so surprisingly he remembers a lot about you. Feitan may act like he doesn't care but in reality he cares about you so much.

S- Security (Are they overprotective?)
Not too much. He knows you can handle your own problems, but if he sees you struggling he won't hesitate to kill the person.

T- Tranquility (How calm are they?)
Feitan is a pretty chill person. Sure he might get nervous when you have your own mission, but stays calm enough not to go after you.

U- Unknown (Something no one knows)
Sadly, he doesn't know his birthday. So you both decided on a random day each year to celebrate his birthday. You guys once celebrated his birthday 3 times in one year.

V- Vanity (Their looks)
doesn't care about them

W- Wariness (Are they suspiciously you?)
Feitan was a little at first. But overtime grew to fully trust you.

X- Xtra (Extra fact about them)
Doesn't like bubbles. When you asked him why, it took months of trying until he finally told you.

"Because they remind me of happy childhood. I no had a happy childhood."

Y- Yuck (What don't they like about a person)
Someone who is a liar. It takes a lot for him to trust you so don't lie😡

Z- Zzz (Their sleep routine)
Before sleeping, Feitan will wait until you have fallen asleep. Doesn't care if you don't fall asleep till 7 am, he will wait to make sure you're safe.

A/N- I would've posted this chapter earlier but today was my one day off from school so I had to sleep in, sorry😟