Chapter 23: Decisions

"I present to you, the class of 2015!" our Principal claps

The crowd cheers and the senior class throws their hats in the air, after I grabbed mine I ran to find everyone. I found Henry first, I ran and hugged him.

"Congrats, we're adults now" he smiles

"So I can drink now?" I joke

He laughs "no, not yet"

We laugh as Max comes running over, tackling me to the ground. She congratulated me and we all split up to find our parents. Jake had jumped on my back, scaring me. I turn around to see him and my parents, they smile and hug me tightly congratulating me. A bunch of my other friends came by to congratulate me and stuff.

"Alex! We've been invited to Mia Adams's party!" Max runs up smiling

I look to my parents and they nod, we run off and jump into her beautiful blue mustang convertible was. Henry was already sitting on the back of the car smiling at me. Jake jumped into the front seat with Max and Henry picked me up into the back seat with him. We drove down the road and the smell of the fresh Summer air felt amazing. Next to me Henry takes my hand, I look over at him and he smiles before kissing my cheek.

---

"Bye Mia, that was an awesome party" Max and I wave as Jake and Henry drag us out of her house

She smiles and waves as we get into Henry's car and drive back to our house. We all go into the living room and we end up watching movies for a while. Jake and Max were on the floor leaning against the couch almost asleep, Max laid in Jake's arms with their heads resting together and soon they fell asleep like that. Meanwhile Henry and I sat on the couch, he had me pulled close to him on his lap as we watched Aladin. I felt a pair of eyes on me and I looked up at him.

"What?" I ask smiling

He smirks "your just so beautiful, I'm gonna miss you"

"I know, I'll miss you too. But we can Skype and text and call each other everyday. And we'll have breaks, we'll both meet back here. I promise we'll talk everyday" I squeeze his hand as he kisses the top of my head

We continue watching the movie and at some point I fall asleep with his arm around me and my head on his chest.

---

*a few weeks later*

"What do you mean you can't go on the trip?!" I ask

"I can't go, I have to be at the University a little earlier to start on a huge project for opening day on the first day of school" she says sadly "I'm so sorry, I knew how much this trip meant to you"

"Its ok Max I understand, just promise you'll make a camo clothing line for me" I joke

We laugh and continue walking.

"Have you told Jake yet?" I ask

"Yea, me and him are hanging out tomorrow and the next day then you have me for another two days and then I'll have to leave" she says

"What about your family?"

"Oh they could care less, they didn't even know I got accepted. I'm glad I'm leaving that horrible house"

I felt bad for her, her parents always fought. She always had her older brother but he moved out a while back and she's hated her house since. That's why she practically lives at my house. But now she's glad she's finally leaving.