Mirage

August 

Just as soon as I was about to head out the door, I hear a knock. 

August: bruh wtf are you doing?

Chis: We squad right?

August: this ain't no play play you can't stunt your way out of this shit

Chris: you trynna catch this fade?

August: don't miss the jet, b

An hour and a half later

Scar: you're a day late fellas

August: TF?

Scar: calm down my boy. she's straight

August: yo she better be, wait how the hell you know?

Scar: She's here resting ...

August: Tf you mean resting?

Scar: laughing

August: a he he hell mutha fucka

Scar: you really love the broad huh?  look We fam I wouldn't do anything to burn bridges with you , but your little ass is cracking me up right now.

August; and I'm going to get the last laugh in this bitch .. where tf is she? firing shots in the air 

Scar: Didn't I just tell your  Baby gangsta ass? I know you have heart but you ain't got that much. Lou, ask Rahji the status on that Br.. I mean Mia. now back to what I was saying. She's fine and the situation is handled. you and pop star can go back to Atlanta and act like nothing has happened. You were one of my best corner boys I owe you one. 

August: Alright, good lookin' annoyed

Mia

I wake up to voices and a throbbing headache. I look around and notice that I am back in Atlanta in bed  looking up at August and Chris.  I don't really feel like talking. I am glad I am back in Atlanta because that bullshit I just went through was so unnecessary . I mean it could have been worse I could have gotten popped.  Once again my lights didn't get clapped.  I was actually enjoying life this time. I was starting a legacy, leaving a good mark on this earth. Anyway these two have the audacity to be talking n shit while I'm in here sleep ... 

Chris: look who's up

August:  hey...

Mia: hey ...

August: how you feeling

Mia: better if y'all wasn't talking so much

August: well excuse me ....

Mia: I didn't mean it like that my head is killing me 

August: .........

Chris: alright man,  I'll hit you up later. 

August: alright man

Chris: glad you're ok "me" take care, alright

Mia: thanks, bye Chris.

August:  hey 

Mia: hi

August:  so I  heard you was a G, you didn't struggle, you took it like It was nothing, almost as if you were at peace with whatever happened. That scares me. 

Mia: I mean I had to be prepared and let whatever happens happen  do you even know what happen. 

August; Scar said he handled it