ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛᴡᴏ

Layla's POV

Layla's POV

"HELLO?" I said groggily while rubbing my eyes. "Oh shi- sorry Layla I thought that you would still be awake." The voice said in a hurried tone.

"What do you want green blob, it's okay I was already awake anyway," I replied while rolling my eyes. "Can't you just sleep for one day?" I added.

"Sleep is for the weak Layla." Dream replied. I could feel him rolling his eyes while still on the line.

"But anyway I was thinking of a new YouTube video and...." he went on dragging his words still not getting to the point.

"Okay! Okay!- I- Jeez just get to the point I don't have every day to listen to your rambling Play-Doh." I rolled my eyes once again.

"Are you on your period? Cause jeez calm down woman." He teased, that was it.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST-" but as I was about to yell he cut me off like he always does when he's about to get in trouble.

"OKAY- IM JUST KIDDING, it was a joke. I need help with coding something for a Minecraft video." He said making me angrier.

"That- THAT WAS IT?!" I yelled at him "YOU COULD'VE JUST CALLED ME IN THE MORNING BUT YOU PUT ME THROUGH ALL THAT!?" I yelled at Clay even louder.

"Yes Layla, that was all." He said back calmly. The silence after that was pretty loud.

"But anyways about the video-" I hung up the phone before he even got to finish speaking and plopped myself in my bed.

*ding* *ding* *ding*

My phone was now blowing up and ringing loudly.

I groaned as I've been hearing the same ringtone for over 5 minutes straight.

And finally, I get up and take my phone ready to yell at him again.

"DREAM I SAID YOU CAN TELL ME IN THE MORNIN-" and yet again I was cut off.

But the voice surely wasn't Clay's as it was much deeper and Clay's voice surely was not that deep.

"OH MY GOD LAYLA YOU PICKED UP- DREAM TOLD ME SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU AND TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD CALL- I WAS SO WORRIED-" the deep voice was now yelling shit that I barely understood.

"Wait- Corpse?" I was now confused after I processed what he just said.

"Yeah, it's me! ButGodLaylawhatthefuckhappenedIwassoworriedbecausedreamtoldme-" I didn't understand what he was saying now.