nιne

𝚃𝚆: 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗Please skip if you are uncomfortable with topics like this

Please skip if you are uncomfortable with topics like this

THE YOUNG LAYLA watches her blood slowly drip down from her arm while holding a very sharp razor in her right hand. 'I'm just a burden to my mom' she thought not feeling sorry for herself. 'I deserve this. I always make mom cry and it's all my fault' another negative thought goes into her mind while she traces another line of blood on her wrist. Her shirt was now soaked with tears 'I'm the reason my mom's always sad. She was only 13 years old when she started cutting. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor which made her mom very sad. But not having enough money to surgically remove it. And so her mom barely started coming home more and whenever she did she was always stressed. Black circles from barely getting any sleep, Her mom didn't have much of a stable job. Not after Layla's dad left them for a younger woman who worked in the same office as him. Luckily they found a cheap apartment after he kicked them out, the 100,000$ from the divorce was the only thing that kept them alive. But not for long, things finally started getting better, until Layla was diagnosed with a brain tumor a few months after she just turned 13 years old. It's been a year and the brain tumor was still inside of her head waiting to be surgically removed. A person could go through 5 or more years with a brain tumor that hasn't been removed yet. But the 14-year-old Layla didn't think she'd last another year. She hoped that she wouldn't.

She couldn't stand looking at her mother who was working day and night to earn the money that they needed for her surgery. She was tired of looking at her mother who had nothing but worry and exhaustion in her eyes every time she spared a glance at her. Layla felt bad. And ever since, all she did was cut and cut until her arm felt numb. But what the 14-year-old girl didn't expect was to still live after 7 years and be surrounded by amazing people who made her laugh and feel better about herself. She started streaming and making videos as soon as she moved into her new apartment. She wanted to repay the hard work that her mom put in all for her. She dropped out of school when she was 15 assuming that she was already gonna die anyway not wanting to waste her mom's money. And she started to help her mom around by giving her every single penny that she earned from all of her part-time jobs. But was still not enough for her surgery. But then Layla got tired of trying to fight and earn money for her stupid condition. And eventually, Layla did stop trying to earn money for herself and decided that it'd be best if she just died naturally instead as she had already given it her all and still failed. it was decided that that was gonna be her destiny.

At one point in her life. Layla felt completely hopeless wanting to hang herself with the new rope she bought only for that purpose. She didn't have any more tears to let out. She was completely numb now. And as she was about to kick the chair below her while staring at the note on her bed. Something clicked inside of her, 'when mom found out about my condition did she abandon me? Did she leave everything she loved including me because she couldn't handle the struggle to take care of me?' Layla thought unaware of her mom who had just come back home walking towards her room. And eventually, Layla broke down and sat down on her bed with a flood of tears dripping down her eyes. Thinking about how bad of a daughter she is. *creak* her door had opened. And her mom was there standing with tears threatening to fall down her eyes. Her mom couldn't believe the sight in front of her, she had attempted to take her life. That sweet little girl whom she loved dearly wasn't her anymore, of course, because obviously, she was 18 now but all she could think about was how she could've lost her whole world right in front of her eyes. She looked at Layla who now had bloodshot eyes from all the crying and ran to her and gave her a massive hug as they both cried.

Layla was crying even more now. Every word she said to her mom that day meant it all. And after that day she and her mom started getting a healthier relationship. They both trusted each other even more now. And after a year or two of streaming and uploading videos on YouTube Layla finally started getting recognition. And for once Layla felt happier and better than ever.

She started collaborating with more famous YouTubers until she finally became one herself who was now making a living out of what she loved doing most. And ever since she met Corpse it's like she's experienced all of these different feelings, and she's never felt happier.

A/N
Hello, I'm sorry if you read that first bit and it made you uncomfortable. Though I have warned you to skip from the start if these topics made you uncomfortable. But anyways this chapter is a look into Layla's 'dark' and 'sad' past if the 6th chapter confused you but it was part of this story. I haven't been uploading much either cause the wifi here is acting up:,) But I hope you have had a great day! BUT YOU GUYS! 1K FRICKING READSSS!? TY SM 😭

 I haven't been uploading much either cause the wifi here is acting up:,) But I hope you have had a great day! BUT YOU GUYS! 1K FRICKING READSSS!? TY SM 😭