ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

IT WAS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS while Layla was running around the mall rushing to get presents for everyone

IT WAS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS while Layla was running around the mall rushing to get presents for everyone. She already knew what to get for her friends and family.

But there was one particular person which she didn't know what to get.

And that made her panic, she spent 1 whole day searching for presents for her boyfriend but nothing seemed to catch her attention.

But then Layla thought to herself 'why don't I just make the gift for him. Not buy' she knew that she sounded pretty clueless.

But her mind finally clicked and she finally knew what she was going to get him.

"AHA!" She screamed out of joy in the middle of the mall.

People gave her weird stares while going back to their businesses.

"haha sorry" she awkwardly laughed while rushing to the DIY store.

All she needed was paint, tape, and maybe some glass. After, she made her way to where the fabrics were.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

She screamed in relief when she finally got inside her apartment.

She was carrying too much stuff but luckily a nice girl who was somewhere around her age helped her carry them.

"Thank you so much I couldn't have done it without you" she thanked the petite woman "of course it's no problem bel" the woman spoke with a french accent.

And soon enough she left after Layla offered her some coffee to show her gratitude.

Though she was tired she decided to post something.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Layla_vii after a long stressful day of crying while shopping for presents I'm gonna go and cry while I wrap the presents now :,)Liked by pewdiepie and 896,037 others

Liked by pewdiepie and 896,037 others

Corpse_husband whaddup baby
Layla_vii can you order me noodles pls I'm tired 😴
Corpse_husband ok :)
Jacksepticeye vouch
Quackity simp
Sapnap simp
User1 PLS THEY'RE SO CUTE 😭

tommyinnit even this woman's shadow is better looking than an actual body
Layla_vii that's unusually nice of you Tommy
tommyinnit what!? I CANT BE NICE NOW?
Layla_vii I mean- most of the time ur not LOL
Wilbursoot MOST OF THE TIME? This is probably the first time I've seen him being nice
tommyinnit OH PLEASE IVE BEEN NICE SEVERAL TIMES. Right @Tubbolive ?
Tubbolive no comment
tommyinnit I FEEL BETRAYED
User2 I LIVE FOR THIS CONVERSATION
User3 TOMMY HAS A LIL CRUSH
User4 LMAO THEYRE JUST BULLYING TOMMY

yvonnieng don't worry we've all been there😀

User5 lmao I can't believe people call this girl "pretty" like getting an eye check 💀
User6 my eyes almost got damaged after I saw you're account LMAO IMAGINE BEING A TONY LOPEZ FANPAGE-
User7 SIS- 😭

dreamwastaken I'm sending you a green blob. What's your address.
Layla_vii is that you're way of saying that you wanna go to my house and murder me?
dreamwastaken 😳

User8 since no one is saying it⌛️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It had been 3 hours later and she finally finished wrapping the gifts and putting them in shipping boxes so that she could send them to her friends and her mom who were currently outside New York.

She couldn't spend Christmas with her mom this year unfortunately but at least she had Cameron.

Her surgery was scheduled 2 months after Christmas which made her much more nervous than she already was.

She doesn't do good under pressure. She was thinking of ways to tell him. But sugarcoating this type of conversation would never work.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

She quickly rose up from her seat to go and get her phone. She smiled widely when she saw the caller ID and picked the phone up.

"Hi baby"

"Hellooow"

"What are you doing right now?"

"Eh I was just done wrapping gifts and I'm full as fuck"

"Pft why?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHYY!? You sent me like a huge bowl of shrimp noodles!!"

"YOU SAID YOU WANTED NOODLES SO I SENT YOU NOODLES- YOU ASKED FOR IT AND YOU GOT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR"

"YEAH BUT I WASNT EXPECTING THAT YOU WOULD SEND ME A HUGE BOWL OF HOT BOILING SHRIMP NOODLES"

they burst out laughing.

"I haven't even finished it yet"

"You're overreacting, it looked like it was a medium in the pict- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"

"oh no it's nothing Cammy I WAS JUST OVERREACTING"

"THAT THING IS BIGGER THAN YOUR FOREHEAD"

"WHAT THE FU-"

"IM JUST KIDDING"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Thank you for 12k :,D you guys are amazing! Also, I keep changing the cover it's unhealthy 😭