Forced to Admit the truth

"We need to part ways, our class is that way" JiRaa and YooJung walked to the opposite directions.

" Okay, " HaeJin simply answered them and continue walking with Eunwoo.

" Are you close with them HaeJin? Eunwoo wondering as he thought HaeJin wasn't friendly.

" I guess, we met plenty of time, they're friendly that's why I opened up to them"

" Friendly like me?" Eunwoo showed cute face.

" yes, like you" Eunwoo smiled upon hearing it.

" So what should we eat at lunch today? " Eunwoo continue talking with HaeJin.

" anything, I'm hungry, and I likes food" Haejin is making a terribly serious face. She is serious about food. Eunwoo find that cute and end up chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" suddenly someone showed up at their back.

" Sehun Sunbae" HaeJin surprised a little at his sudden appearance.

" hmm? can you tell me?" Sehun raised his eyebrows.

" ah, it's nothing sunbae. We just talked about food." Eunwoo looked annoyed.

" unfortunately, we need to hurry because prof.Lee will be here in no time."

HaeJin fastened his step right away, she don't want to be late at her first day. But then, she stop.

"Eunwoo, quick we need to hurry," Eunwoo smiled at her.

" What that smile for? quick!" Haejin continued walking.

" She called my name, and wait for me... Sunbae" Eunwoo talked and looked at Sehun.

Sehun's face remained calm and about to walk,

" I will make her do more to me tho" He smirked and walked away.

" That sunbae, Do he likes Haejin? " Eunwoo flustered.

" That guy, do he likes Haejin? " Sehun's smile faded away.

" What are those boys doing? " ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" Haejin-ah! you can sit here" Jung Saeri approach HaeJin as soon HaeJin walked in the room. Haejin looks at the seat and it infront with good place.

' Saeri is actually quite neat. There is no need to refuse this offer.' HaeJin followed Saeri and put her bag on the table.

" ah wait, that's not for you." Jung Saeri pushed the bag away.

" ah sorry, I will sit here" leaving one space between Saeri and her.

" Eunwoo!" suddenly Saeri shouted. Haejin startled.

" hmm?" Eunwoo's eyes are searching for someone.

" you can sit with me"

" It's okay, "

" That the place" Eunwoo looked at the pointed direction and found Haejin, he immediately walks to her.

" Thanks for the seat, I have a bad eyesight."

" That was quick," Saeri shut for a sec.

" Hey, Haejin. You left earlier." Eunwoo sitting besides Haejin and pouted.

" Sorry, but you're slow , we need to hurry."

' Did you believe that sunbae's nonsense?'

" anyway, that place is already taken" Haejin worried the owner will get mad.