My life changed... maybe?

'It's him?!' HaeJin was about to go to Sehun when a random girl is suddenly greeting her

"Annyeong! I'm Sae Ri, Jung Sae Ri. Nice to meet you" Sae Ri holds HaeJin's hand which made HaeJin uncomfortable.

"I saw you're alone, so you might need help" Sae Ri smiled widely

'Are you kidding me, ofcourse Im alone, I just arrived, you on the other hand is lonely. Did I get take advantage by people already? ' HaeJin sighing

"I'm sorry but I need to do something first" HaeJin released the grip from her. The girl was left alone.

"Sehun-ssi... " HaeJin called the hyung.
" someone is calling you " Sehun turned around.
" uuh, it's rare to see a girl boldly confessed to you, usually they wait until the orientation is over" The boy whispered.

"Man, its not that" Sehun seriously fed up with his friends attitude everytime they see him with a girl.

"HaeJin-ah, you here. How are you? "
"Stop that, where's my card? "
" HaeJin-ssi, do you forget that Im your senior right now? "

'I will kill you'

"Ah, yes I forgot, Sehun oppa~ where's my note card? " with a blank face.

"I will kill you. " Sehun making annoyed face while taking HaeJin's note card from his bag.
"I should be the one who said that Sehun-ssi, now where's is it, tell them as you like, I dont care anymore, I dont like someone carelessly registered my name without my permission. "

Sehun's stunned.
"Hey hey wait, I helped you"

"Before start, I want all of you make a line of 4 group!" The leader started to speak.

" not everyone have the same idea of 'help' Sehun-ssi. " HaeJin snatched her note card.

"Did I made her upset? " Sehun scratching his head.
"Wow man, you rejected her already, she's not too bad though. "
" I said its not that case " Sehun joined the senior line to give instruction.

.....

"She's alone. " Sae Ri sit alone in group 3. HaeJin sighing then walked toward her.

"Hey, " Sae Ri smile widely when Hae Jin sit besides her.
" I know that, you're alone right? Don't worry you have me" HaeJin just nodded and then smile.

The senior line need to guide their pick group to helps new student. And guess what...

"Senior Jung Sehun! Group 3!"

"Fu... " HaeJin almost curse but cut off by the whisper of JungSehun's fangirl.

The orientation went well. Jung Sehun was suprised by HaeJin's professional and leader vibe. Even they're not in good condition, HaeJin is not acting childish and not troubled at all.

"Senior Jung, what do you think of this question ? We talked about it but its really hard. " HaeJin's face looked serious. Sehun looks at the paper.

"Ah this, what made a strong person not telling his trouble to his closest member or friend. Focus on the strong word. "