Home Sweet Home

" Did you like this house Haejin-ssi? "
"Nee Ahjumma, this house is perfect, but why would you rent it with such a low price? " Haejin taking food that prepared by the landlord.

" Its because I may not be able to go home in a long time, it would be nice if someone live here to take care of this house, but its hard to find a girl " Haejin nodded, understand the situation

"So? What about the neighborhood? They're friendly right? " Haejin smiled
" Very friendly ahjumma"
' I will avoid going to that cafe frequently '
" Ahh right, I heard someone at the Love Cafe was the daughter of a model !" Haejin raised her eyebrow.

"Ah~ it must be her

"Ah~ it must be her.. Lee Jiraa"
" yes, that one.. That girl is really pretty " Haejin just smiled at her reaction.
"I also heard rumor that there's a lot male actor is hitting on her but no one can't manage to win heart "

" Ah~ Jiinja? They must've known her from her mother "
" Yes, plus now her mom is a producer and had a collaboration with one of biggest tv station "

" I see~"
" anyway, I cant stay longer , I have to take care of something, " the landlord wear her coat and ready to go .

"nee ahjumma, thankyou for the food!" Haejin closed the door and watch ahjumma's car move from the window before locking it again.

'This is the first night I after leaving the house.'

All these years, I'm struggling in my life, busy taking responsibility  for my little sister and my father.

Haejin sit on the floor, staring at the wall.

Mother you said?

In beginning, when her mother left the house. The house doesn't feel like home,. When her sisters goes to their mom place, her father will be alone. This situation made Haejin confused. She both cried and pitied her condition. Both of her parents have their own reason. She feel like they're the reason the way she is now.

As she hungry and got nothing to eat at home, she go to her grandma's house (her father's mother) for some food

As she hungry and got nothing to eat at home, she go to her grandma's house (her father's mother) for some food. When other girl in her age posted about cooking and food, she's scrolling her phone hungry and disqualified herself as women . In her mind, her mother need love and his father need to depend on others. Until now, she still feels the responsibility to take care of her sisters.

The only thing she wanted at the moment is ability to feel relaxed. Haejin closed her eyes and stuff in her mind.

"goodnight world, thanks dearself for giving me this chance"

Little do you know, life wasn't going easy...