What is Love?

"I'm bored, when will I find mine? Yoo Jung already have a man she likes

"I'm bored, when will I find mine? Yoo Jung already have a man she likes." Ji Raa walking slowly to the resident bus stop.

" Isn't that HaeJin? " Ji Raa walked quickly toward HaeJin.

"HaeJin! Anyeong! " HaeJin turned around.

" Anyeong JiRaa, you're riding bus to uni? " yesterday HaeJin didnt see JiRaa at bus.

"Yes, usually I used car but today I just felt like riding bus"

" The bus is here." The bus door opened, Ji Raa get in the bus.

"For two people please" JiRaa slided her bag to the scanner. HaeJin flustered, she didnt expected JiRaa to pay for her.

*beep

"My pay for that day" JiRaa winked

"Okay.." As soon both of them sit, people in the bus started whispering to each other.

HaeJin feels a bit confused but JiRaa just remained calm. She remembered her conversation with Mrs.Minji.

" Ahh right, I heard someone at the Love Cafe was the daughter of a model !"

'thats why she have a pretty face'

"HaeJin-ssi, can I talk to you casually? " Ji Raa starting a conversation.

"Sure, I will call you JiRaa-ah then"

"HaeJin-ah, do you have someone you loved? Or someone you like now? " JiRaa asking with curiousity.

"Not at the moment, why?" HaeJin actually saw JiRaa walking on side road with long face.

'She's curious about feeling'

"I'm bored HaeJin, I want someone special too. "

"But you got YooJung, "

"But she's different, I want a romantic relationship, Yoo Jung looked so happy when she talked about guy she likes. I want to feel the same" JiRaa pouting.

"Love isnt something you wanted to feel when youre bored, but if youre curious about it. Maybe you can start by finding out your ideal type" HaeJin's answer make JiRaa think.

" my type huh? I want someone cool, know how to take care of his body, popular, and kind" JiRaa smiling imagining her boyfriend to-be.

" Then you can use your preference to search the guy that matched your type, when you find it, make sure you know his personality and decided if he's the right one. " JiRaa's eyes are sparkling.

"HaeJin-ah, youre like a pro, are you expert in dating?" HaeJin flustered.

"Not really, that's just a basic thing. "

"Say HaeJin-ah, do you like Haru?"

"No, definitely not, he's already like my sibling. Hearing people saying that make us want to puke."
HaeJin rubs her head.
'Its understandable since we're so close but thats really impossible'