key to understand is communicate

"Yahh, Lico! Sorry for making you wait" a guy hugged HaeJin shoulder from back.

Eunwoo and HaeJin startled.

"Yah, what are you thinking you're doing right now? " Eunwoo's mad.

HaeJin recognized this voice.

"Huh?" That guy confused

"Wait, he's m.. "

"Its not Haejin? Wait it's HaeJin" the guy hold HaeJin's face with both of his hand.

Eunwoo and two other girls shocked at the guy bold action.

"HaeJin" the other two girls call her name at the same time.

"Excuse me, what happened" all of them turned around. Sehun and Chanyeol are there.

"Sehun senior, this guy is shamelessly touching a girl! " Eunwoo pouting.

"Senior, he's my... "

"Wha-- shameless? Hey wait a minute"

Sehun walked toward HaeJin and the guy.

"HaeJin, even its your boyfriend you should avoid this inappropiate act in uni."

"Boyfriend?" All of them shocked.

"Are you crazy?! She's not my girlfriend, she's my friend" Haru laughing hardly

"Ohmygod guys, he's not my boyfriend , he's my friend since child, Haru!"

"Ahh" all of them finally understand the situation. Chanyeol and one girl looked at the others.

'They're somewhat not like understand but relief, its interesting'

" I told you not to attack me like that! People will get the wrong idea" HaeJin shrugged her shoulder from Haru. Its really impossible for them to have feelings for each other, theyre just likes brother and sister.

"Sorry, HaeJin-ssi ,I should've asked your first. " Eunwoo bring his hand together.

"Its not your fault, its easy to misunderstood this kind of situation" HaeJin glared at HaRu.

"Lets go, Eunwoo-ssi thankyou for waiting for me " HaeJin bowed. Eunwoo smiled but then curious.

"We living next to each other, dont get wrong idea. " once again, Eunwoo shy. But he's not the only one.

"Sehun-sunbaenim, Chanyeol sunbaenim, have a good rest" HaeJin bowed again and then lift her head. She saw Sehun smiled.

" Have a good rest too, HaeJin-ssi"
Chanyeol smiled looking at his friend behavious,

'Interesting '

"Wait, Ji Raa and Yoo Jung? "
Ji Raa and YooJung laughed and then waved at HaeJin.

"You just realized huh HaeJin? Your face is red, I guess you're drunk. " Jii Ra crossed her arm.

"sorry "

"Goodbye JiiRa, YooJung thankyou for taking care Haru.

"Bye Jiraa, " Haru looked at Jiraa for a few second and then finally waved at YooJung.
"Bye" both of them waved back.

HaeJin and Haru walked together to bus.

"You like her right? " HaeJin opened her water bottle.

"Man, you always catch up fast. Yes.. You know them too Lico?"

" yes, both of them good people, I approve"

"Assa! Lico approved! But about you, which one? "

"Which one what? "

"Dont act clueless dumbass, the senior or the one who waited for you? "

" for god sake, none of them. You know I'm not in for first love sight"

"Ah, youre right... But, both of them are good."

"Whatever, but where is your car? How long we need to walk? "

"There is it! Lets go" Haru pressed his car key button.

"But do you need to hide it?"

"The fact that I'm rich? Yes, you know how it feels being taken advantage by everyone. " Haru opened his car. HaeJin didnt replied.

"You're right... " That's how both of them become friend too. Both of them didnt have true friend during their school. They are needed when people need their help. Lico is HaeJin nickname and only Haru is allowed to call her that.

'Haru, can I borrow your car? '
' HaeJin, can you lend me your homework'
' Haru, can we throw party at your house'
'HaeJin, can you do this task for me"
"Haru, do you have money? "
"HaeJin, Just lend me your homework, you're smart. "
" Haru, just lend us some money, its not that you're going to be poor"

"They're hilarious"

.......

After HaeJin walked away, Jiraa and YooJung walked together to their home too.

"The girl is unexpectedly popular with guy, Sehun-ah" Chanyeol patted Sehun's back. Eunwoo still waiting at outside the building.

"What are you talking about?" Sehun streching his body, feels tired from all the activities today.

"You know what I meant, " Chanyeol looking at Eunwoo. Eunwoo looks back at him with smile.

"Now senior, my car is already outside, " Eunwoo bowed and left.

" I must admit, he got a cute face and nice attitude, but of course no one can resist your manly charm Sehun"

"Stop your nonsense already," Sehun playfully push his friend head. Chanyeol won't stop talking about HaeJin.

............

"Annyeong, Landlord-ssi. I was about to go home, "

" I was worried that you might get home late at night, I forgot you have orientation today "

" sorry for worrying you Landlord"

"Stop calling me that, just call me Mrs. Minji, HaeJin-ah I already prepared for dinner and need to go out for tonight, "

"Okay, Mrs Minji, I will arrived in a few minutes" the call ended.

"Your landlord? Looks like a good person"

"Yeah, warm and comfortable around her, friendly but not too disturbing. "

"Good for you" Haru felt relieved for HaeJin, he knew what HaeJin had been through before this. Meeting a good adult is what she need right now.

.....

"We arrived, Lico, wake up" HaeJin
opened her eyes while yawning.

"Thanks for the ride dude" HaeJin opened the car and waved at her friend.

"You're stink, get out" say Haru jokingly then driving with a full speed after the door closed

"I swear youre name is fifth times mentioned in my kill wishlist. "

After entering her the house, HaeJin looked around.

"Mrs. Minji is really a busy person. Maybe she had some bussiness to take care" she closed the door and locked it.

......