Chapter 1

Army pov:

I picked myself up of the floor I was so disappointed in myself, what could I have done to prevent this? "Tch" Skull muttered getting up onto his feet again. His voice brought me back to reality and my thoughts slipped away into the back of my mind. "What a bummer" aloha sighed fixing his hat back onto his head "c'mon let's go."

We left and disappointed all i could feel was guilt as if this was all my fault. I could almost feel peoples eyes looking at us, my anxiety peaked and I speed walked in attempt to get out of sight. "Wait up!" Aloha called rushing after me and the others trailing along.

DammitDammitDammit! I felt like a fool and just wanted to run away and cry by myself but I couldn't that would only make me look more stupid as I already was. My eyes felt watery, they where glossed with a thin layer of the tears that had been building up after this whole commotion.

Eventually I got home and collapsed onto the couch. What could I even do at this point... I had failed all my friends. Tears fell down my face tickling my face I wiped them off every second but it was like and endless waterfall. Eventually I stop crying but that came with after effects, my face stang, eyes where red, makeup smudged and tear marks stained my face like mascara.

*dIng dOng*

Huh? I looked up, the door bell had rang someone wanted to see me.

Just great...