An Assassin's Story

"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted." These are the words you live by in the Assassin's Creed. My name's Adam I was born into the order. My parents were assassins. They fell in love as soon as they joined. Before they died they'd told the creed to take care of me and treat me like family.

So they did and they did a good job doing it. I was ten years old when they died. They were killed by the enemy: Templars. Templars only want one thing: control. That's all it's been about. We've been fighting for a very long time. A very long time. I can't tell you how long it's been.

We Assassins have one goal: peace for this world. When I first got in the order I was a novice, a beginner. The training was difficult, but over time my skills increased. Now I'm a skilled assassin. The master assassin has noticed my progress and has asked for my presents.

"You've done well to have made it this far," the master said, "now you must assassinate your first Templar."

"Yes master," I replied, "can you tell of him and where I must go?"

"His name is Cole McCain he's been looking for us for weeks now. He's not too far from our hideout find him and kill him."

"It shall be done."

As I head to the place two Templar guards are up ahead. So I go for a running start as I'm running one of them sees me but it's already too late. My hidden blade stabs both of them and they lie on the floor, bleeding to death.

As I enter the building I use my Eagle Vision to find my target. Eagle Vision is something that few assassins can do. It's like a combination of the senses. Like hearing shapes and seeing sounds.

I'll find my target upstairs. I thought. As I go upstairs these Templars charge at me and push me down. These weren't regular Templars. They were brutes. Bigger, badder, and stronger.

I took out my sword and pistol for these guys. They took out their weapons as well. One of them attacks and I parry it with my sword and I shoot him in the knee, he screams in pain and is taken care of. The other brute was standing there not so confident in winning anymore, he was scared. So I ran and sliced his neck open. Both guards bleeding out on the floor.

As for my target, he was standing there scared out of his mind. He didn't move, he didn't attack, he just stood there. Cause he knew what was gonna happen. He saw his white hooded reaper. So I activated my blade and stabbed him.

"You Templars only want to control this world," I said, " never giving this world the freedom it needs, well that changes now. Rest in Peace."