Finding a Brother

Returning to the hideout I over heard a conversation with a fellow brother and the master.

"He's been kidnapped sir," said the assassin, "we have to get him out of there."

"I know," said the master, "but it's too dangerous, we need someone who can do the task. "

Then I step in the room.

"I'll do it."

"Can you?" Asked the master.

"Yes master, "I said, "is there something you can tell me about him?"

"A fellow brother had worked under cover to get information about the Templars," replied the master,"now we've received information that he's been kidnapped and will be killed, I need you to save him and kill the Templar that's holding him captive."

"Yes master. "

"You'll need an upgrade for this mission. "

"What do you have in mind? "

Then he gives me a mini like cross bow to put on my hidden blade. I knew what it was it was,the Phantom Blade. Arno used it when he was in the order. I was surprised that it still exists.

"Thanks, this'll come in handy. "

Finding Templars weren't a challenge. They were practically everywhere. I saw these two guards looking suspicious and followed them. They talked about a prisoner they captured and is being tortured by their boss. They also spoke of the place the prisoner was.

Heading over there I saw a couple of guards blocking a building. The phantom blade has three types of darts. Sleep darts, berserk darts, and blade darts. I used the phantom blade, putting both guards to sleep as I walk right in. It was quiet, too quiet. I saw the prisoner on a chair beaten half to death, barely alive. There was no Templar here.

"You alright brother?" I asked while I cut him free.

"I-it's a trap." He whispered trying to speak.

Then suddenly guards jumped out of no where, taking out their weapons and getting ready to fight.

I used my phantom blade to take out most of the guards. With the berserk dart most of them were fighting each other which gave me time to escape, taking the prisoner with me.

The rest of the guards were chasing, trying to get me. But I was too fast even with a person on my back. But they realized this and started shooting. One of them got a shot and the bullet hits my shoulder blade.

"Ahhh!" I shouted.

They were getting closer now and there was no where to run. But the wounded prisoner knew a secret passage way and we were gone, never seen again.