Talking to the Legends

During my free time when I have nothing to do I go to my secret place. A place that only I know it seems. As I get there. There's these statues of previous assassins, the legends. I concentrate and use my senses to focus. It's like I'm talking to them face to face.

The very first assassin ever was Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad.  An Assassin born in the Levantine time. The master assassin. If not for him our order wouldn't be as it is today. The hero of the Assassins.

Then there was an Italian assassin named Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. A play boy assassin who understood his true purpose of being an assassin.

Then it was an Native American assassin by the name of Ratonhnhake:ton, conlloquially known as Connor Kenway. He became an Assassin to bring peace and protect his people. Sadly he could only save one.

Then it was an Pirate/Assassin by the name of Edward James Kenway.Grandfather of Connor. He was trained by assassins. He learned the hard way of what it meant to be an assassin. Because of his thirst for gold and glory he lost everything his wife, crew, and friends.

Then there was a Templar traitor. Named Shay Patrick Cormac. He understood that what an assassin truly wants is not peace, but control.

And finally an assassin by the name of Arno Victor Dorian. A French assassin in the French Revolution. He also learned the hard way about being in the order. He lost the one woman he loved.

All these assassins did great things to bring peace to this world. I asked of a question I over heard one of my fellow brothers say about an "Apple and Sword of Eden."

"The Apple of Eden is a powerful tool. It makes you believe things that aren't there, illusion. Given to the wrong hands the world is doomed." said Altair.

"It also drains the user's strength and the user can become weak if they use it too much over time." Replied Ezio.

"The Sword of Eden is a very powerful sword that can fire a blast so powerful it destroys buildings, towers, anything. Don't let it fall into the wrong hands." Said Arno.

"Yes masters. Thank you for answers I won't let the Assassins down." I said. Then I left.