Final Guy

"Our last guy to get." I said.

The woman's name is Ava and the sniper's name is Josh. They've been training hard since I've been looking for our last man. They told me their stories, I told them mine.

We got along quickly and easily. Their loyalty is great, and they learn quickly. Our last man is a giant, like Demon. He didn't join the Templars, neither did he know about the Assassins.

I also heard that he has a short temper, and is known for his strength. That would be a challenge. I was thinking.

"His name's Antonio." Said Josh. "His nickname is 'The Smasher.'"

"Alright I'll be back, keep training." I replied and left.

Antonio was in a bar, drinking crazily, bottle after bottle.
"Antonio?" I asked.

"What's it to you?" He said.

"You're coming with me."

"I ain't gonna go with someone I don't know."

"Well you'll know me soon enough."

He grabbed his bottle and tried to hit me. He missed, but the bottle instantly broke on impact. He screamed and charged at me taking me outside.

As he tries to hit me I shout. "I don't wanna fight you Antonio just listen."

"You think you can tell me what to do!?" He yelled.

"Chill out a you'll be eating through a straw."

He kept throwing punches, trying to hit me. I just dodged. The man was drunk, I didn't wanna hurt him. But I can't calm him down unless I fight. So I dodged his punch, hit him, dodged it again him again.

He was starting to get tired and slow. So I gave him one last chance.

"Last chance to stand down."

He didn't answer. He gave one last hit, missed and I punched him in the face. He fell back and was knocked out.

I guess we have him. I thought. So I dragged him with all my strength. We went to the hideout, to get ready for the big mission. And learn the truth.