"Be at Peace Now"

After a lot of training, fighting, answering, and understanding. We're finally ready to take on the grand master.

"We're ready master." I said.

"Good, now all you need to do is kill the grand master and find the Apple and Sword of Eden. Work as a team, as brothers and sisters." The master said.

"Yes master." We all replied.

"Master, what do you plan to do with the Apple and Sword?" Asked Josh.

"Don't worry about it, just get it!" He said.

"Master he only asked." I said and we left.

The building was huge, with guards all over the place. There were no snipers anywhere, just guards. Getting in would be easy.

"Josh you snipe, Ava sneak and kill, Antonio, just do you." And they went.

Josh and his sniper took out enemies, Ava snook around guards and made them fight each other or made them sleep. Antonio, he cracked necks, making guards fly. They were doing alright. I didn't need to step in.

When they finished, we went to the building.

"Stay out here, don't let anyone get inside." I told them.

"You sure you can take them by yourself?" Asked Josh.

"Yeah."

I took out my pistol and sword. No point in being stealthy.

"Thanks." I said.

Walking in, already guards waiting for me. *Sigh* Let's go. I thought.

One came and tried to hit me, but I parried it and shot his leg. Two guards charged at me, but both fell with bullets in their head. My goal was to take out as much guards with my pistol.

After I ran out of Ammo, I just had a sword and hidden blade. Guards were dead, wounded, or some just ran.

I went to one of the guards and asked where his grand master was. He was at the top of the building. Getting up there wasn't the problem, having to fight enemies on every floor, that was a problem.

I guess being stealthy is an option.

The building had guards looking everywhere, all for one assassin.

"Find him!" Shouted one the guards.

I was in cover behind a wall. I heard him coming. I was ready, he came by the corner not seeing me, I activated my blade and stabbed him. I set him gently on the ground.

What seemed like forever. I found the Apple. Wait where's the--

"Looking for this assassin?" Said a voice.

I look at the person. He had a Templar designed necklace with a black and red coat. He had a scar on his lip.

"You the grand master?" I asked.

*laughs* "Yep, sure am." He answered.

"I don't think it's wise to use that sword." I warned him.

"Don't worry I won't, I can't, I'm not able to use its abilities." He explained.

I was confused.

"How come?" I asked.

"Certain people that have the bloodline to use these types of weapons. I'm able to fight with the sword, but not able to use it."

"So before we end this, do you know who killed my parents?"I asked.

"What makes you think I'd tell you?"

We drew our sword and fought.

He was good. We kept clashing. I kicked him to a wall and went in for the kill, but he dodges and slashes my legs. I screamed and fell to the ground.

"It's over Adam. You were good, but now it's time for you to join your parents." He said raising his sword, ready to stab me. Suddenly I activated my blade, cut his leg, and as he fell stabbed him.

"Tell me the truth." I said.

He told me everything. About the master, my parents, he was glad. He said he wanted a truce.

"We could've been friends. But we had to do this, it's our roles." I explained.

Leaving with Apple and Sword.

"Be at Peace Now." I said and left.

I got to a rooftop, and thought carefully on what I was about to do.

If I take this information to the order I'll be called a traitor, but if I don't then the master will have what he needs.

Then I got an idea. I went to my secret place, and kept them there. I went to the hideout and saw the master.

"Hello Adam, where's the Apple and Sword?" The asked.

"In a safe place." I answered.

"Where!?" He screamed.

"Why would I tell you? Someone who'd use the weapons to take over the city."

"Those weapons are things we can use to change this world. We can remake it to a whole different way."

"I can't let you do that."

"If you plan on stopping me, then do it!" He yelled.

I stabbed him. He was shocked, he didn't think I'd do it.

"You were once a man that wanted peace. To protect this world. Now I'll make that wish become real. Rest in peace."

The assassins look at the master, then me. They bowed, asking me to be the next master. I agreed. They were still Templars out there, people to recruit, and work to be done.

"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted."

My name's Adam, and this is my life.