Another way

The rifle wasn't your typical gun. It was an air rifle that can also fire sleep darts and berserk darts. It's also a grenade launcher that fires sleep, berserk, and regular grenades.

Heading to the place, it was packed with guards. I was surprised to see so many with my Eagle Vision. I was able to spot out the guy they call "The Demon." He was a big guy with tattoos and scars all over. His eyes were like a demon's. He carried a big sword and had a beard.

With the rifle getting to him was easy. Putting guards to sleep, making them fight each other, or just killing them. Demon was in the hallway with what seemed to be his son.

"Now Daniel I want you stay here and wait for me," he said, "daddy has important business to take care of so be a good boy while I'm away."

"Ok daddy." Replied the boy.

I felt bad. I'm about to kill this little boy's father. Maybe there's another way to do this. I thought. I follow Demon into what seemed to be the perfect place to fight. He must of known I was there cause he stopped.

"You're good assassin," he said, "but the real fun's about to begin."

He drew out his sword I drew out mine and we charged at each other. We clash our swords together, neither of us getting blows. With what seemed to be forever we stopped for breath.

Suddenly, "daddy?"

Demon ran to his son, knocking me to the ground.

"Stay back!" He yelled.

"Tell me about your master and I will," I said, "no harm will come to your son."

"He lives in the Abstergo Industry building you'll find him there. Just away from my son."

I wanted to leave but a question bothered me too much, I had to ask.

"Do you know who killed my parents?" I asked.

"You'll find all the answers you'll need there."

"Thanks."

"Why are you sparring me?"

"Cause you have a son to raise and you know what'll happen if you tell your master. Fair well Demon, thanks for the info." Then I leave the building.

Heading back to the hideout, the master said that I should get some sleep and some recruits. Cause the master has figured out where the Apple is, and possibly the Sword.