FLUFF stressdog falsezuma mumskall part 6

One more chapter I swear OK OK

this is me trying to stop my obsession

🙊

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

The love of two love birds is a powerful thing

As they laid down they felt whole and complete looking at the Christmas fireworks on one of X's buildings. X was looking at the awe on False's face it was beyond adorable. X leaned closer to her and looked at the fireworks for about a minute then looked back at False and saw her glancing at him and he decided to peck her on the cheek in return False nibbled on his ear X kissed her on the lips and False leaned into it almost pushing X over. X parted for air then kissed False with a passionate messy kiss. That was just the beginning of a long night for the two.

The same time Stress was holding a drunk scared Rendog. If he was sober this wouldn't have fazed him but, he had a contest with Grian every time a song came on and you sang to it you had to take a shot. If you sang the whole song you had to take two. So now Ren was drunk and Stress was holding the werewolf in her arms. Trying not to let him do something he might regret. When he said he loved her she just laughed.

When he wanted to kiss her she turned away. She didn't want to confess her love to a drunk flirt. She wanted to confess to a sober flirt.

Then a message in chat came from Iskall "has anyone seen Ren lately"
"He is with me."
"OK good." They replied

Then they felt a peck on his cheek.
S sorry I m meant to get closer to you n- not to kiss you. Mumbo was so flustered it made him laugh. I- didn't mean to confess like this. "ImeanIdidnthaveacrushonyouinthefirstplace." He then turned into a tomato. He saw iskall's smirk and his heart sunk they were going to tell everyone. He was so worried he didn't notice Iskalls hand reaching for his tie.

Iskall grabbed Mumbo's tie and kissed him on the lips it was messy like a first kiss.

"Is-Iskall you liked me too." Mumbo was stuttering like a drunk, he was in shock.

"You are like the most oblivious person ever Mumbo." Iskall kissed him again they both had their eyes closed and their tounges in each others mouth.

The next day
❤🖤💜🧡💙💛💚

X I can't move. Help me. Please.

Aww False, you need me. He laughed then turned over to get out of bed

"Yeah, I need you but, you do too. "

He tried to get up then fell back down muttering curses under his breath.

"I can't sit up." She looked at him in horror

"Try to False." He was concerned

She tried but collapsed in pain.

"He was worried about her and said, "I thought you could handle me, and our little contest?" He worriedly smiled and started getting up and making pancakes.

"Yes I did and I did but now I feel the pain." She tried to get up again only to fall right back down.

"False are you still full."

"Yea, I'm still a little full from last night."

"Good girl what do you want for breakfast." She said pancakes and eggs then he kissed her on the cheek and went back to fixing his food.

Off day to lazy to do anything. She typed into her communicator then X came in and said: " A lazy day hell ya I'm in." He smiled.

Ten minutes later X typed lazy day lol I and False had the same idea.

When Doc and Keralis typed the Lenny face and Stress gave them a lecture about being kind and positive Falsezuma chortled.
^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
Stress woke up to see two Lenny faces in chat and gave Doc and Keralis a lecture about being kind and positive. Then she heard Ren stumble out of her bed. She was sleeping on the couch. "Hey, Ren let me get you some breakfast." She got some cheerios out of the top shelf of his kitchen and poured them into two bowls adding milk and a spoon to one and sugar to the other. She then called him to the couch and she gave him the bowl with milk. She kept and ate one with sugar.

He took a bite then raised a question, "What happened last night."

She said, "You got drunk."

He silently panicked. What did I say or do? Did I confess? Did I try and kiss her?

Did I confess or try to kiss you? He rushed the words out of his mouth.

Yes, you did both but, I didn't know if you meant it because I'm still recovering from Alex's death. I feel the same way but, I don't want to be in a relationship right now.

I understand but, I still love you and it won't change. He said that then, she put her hand on his hand that was on the couch as a silent thank you.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
Mumbo and Iskall woke up together wrapped in each other's arms mumbo didn't remember how they got there. until he saw a note from False and X saying Hi. I hope you like your new sleeping arrangements it's not healthy to sleep on the ground so we gave you a bed.

You could hear the smile in the note.  They were so closer but, Mumbo was the only one up. He lightly kissed Iskall's shoulder then he kissed his neck then he moved up to his cheek. After he kissed Iskall a few times he realized it was without consent and tried to wake up Iskall normally but, Iskall told him to shut up and kiss his lips. He did so without question.

953 words now

With notes and revision 1004 words

ITS 1:20 AM WTMFH

WHAT THE MODEL FRENCH HOUNDS

LMAO

LAUGHING MUTT AT ORACLE

LOL

LOTS OF LAWS

It's too LATE