Chapter 10

A/N - I found this probably one of the hardest chapters to write, not because anything bad happening in the story but because something really rubbish has happened in my life and I just wanted in the best mindset, so thank you for being patient with me.

Flawed & still worthy

Also ever since I made my trailer for this story I can't think of sweater weather without thinking of this, that weird?

QOTD - what makes you feel alive?

My AOTD - my passions definitely, my family and friends and 100% five certain boys named Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry... and of course Harry Potter

Always remember you are beautiful inside and out.
Always remember you are loved.
Always remember I am here for you if no one else is and you can talk to me.
-S

*Don't forget to check out my Instagram and TikTok accounts both larry_stole.myheart28*
......................................................................................................................................................
After leaving the station the time was around 11:20pm giving them forty minutes until midnight, during the train journey both Harry and Louis had discussed going on another adventure but somewhere Harry knew so he could lead the trip. Even though Harry suggested this adventure Louis was the one taking Harry around London and opening his eyes to the different sites, even if they did get lost.

They both felt more comfortable in each other's presence, it may be because they had shared the good, the bad and the ugly. They still had secrets but they've only just met and had plenty of time to get to know each other and open up to one another.

Currently they were approaching the pier which could be seen all the way from the train station, Louis was laughing at Harry who had just stumbled over a tree root that was upturning the pavement  slightly, of course he had helped him steady himself after Harry threw the shorter man a knowing glare.
Bumping each other's shoulders playfully as they tried not to fall down the steep road they were walking on.

Falling into step besides each other they noticed that the wind wasn't as harsh down here by the open sea, being in the city it created almost like a wind tunnel for the icy breeze to rush down bouncing between the building.
A spark ignited at the tips of Louis' fingers and spread up his fingers and his arm sending a flood of warm jolts under the skin before reaching his shoulder and spreading throughout the rest of his body. All of a sudden Louis felt as though he had been picked up gentled at the scruff of his neck as was floating above the pavement below, he had only felt like this a couple times before, when him and Harry held hands entering the art gallery and when they held hands on the train.
Subconsciously, as though their minds were connected as one, they both reached out for others hands after brushing them ever so slightly.

Interlocking their fingers, and Louis heart rate started quickening, beating much faster than the last time they held hands. As they continued walking down the steep hill hand in hand they somehow got onto the subject of the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to them.

Harry had started the conversation by casually asking Louis 'what's the most embarrassing thing thats happened to you that haunts you to this day?'. Immediately one memory burned into Louis' mind and he instantly blushed looking down at his beat up black vans that he wears on the daily. Louis kicked a rock that was directly in front of him before looking up at Harry who was wearing a nonchalant look.