3* The Magic Knight's Entrance Exam

*Heyo! I hope everyone had a good Holiday! Sorry it's taking to long, just have other things on my mind! (ಥ﹏ಥ) Please don't come for me, I'm new at this!༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ If this chapter sounds weird, it's probably cuz I'm rewatching that ep just to get it right.*
(Since it's the same day, Ryu will be wearing the same thing)

°Ryuku's POV°
William explained that he was administering the entrance exam, and then used Magic Tree's Descent for brooms to bloom out of. That was the first thing we were doing, riding brooms. He explained about the captains and how they were going to judge us on how we perform, but I didn't really listen because I already new how this was going to go down. He said that we could begin, but I was still in a trance. Everyone had gotten on their brooms and started to come off the ground. They would fly...or fail miserably. Yuno was off and flying, which got me out of my trance, and I got on my broom carefully. I flew up and looked down to see the others. Asta was failing... miserably. I can't stand to see him struggle. I flew down to him and asked, "Are you ok?" Although I knew what was going on, I still asked. "Everything's going great! I'll be able to get in the air in no time!" He said still trying. I just told him, "Why don't you ride with me? To see what it fills like to be in the air?" He looked at me with big eyes, "REALLY? You'd do that for me?" I nodded and pat the back of the broom. He excitedly hopped on, and I took off. "WOAH! How do you stay on this thing?" He almost falls, but grabs onto my waist to stay alive. I go higher and I do tricks like swirling down and up. I was doing this for a bit until it was time for the next test. Asta thanked me in his loud voice. The next test was magic power test. He failed miserably while Yuno aced it. Since I can't use my multiple powers, I just used fire. I am a Vermilion anyway. I pretty much aced it, too. The we did magic power control test. Asta...sigh... failed miserably and Yuno aced it... I hit most of the targets, so I don't show off like Yuno. Next was the Creation magic test. And again...you know the deal... I did create the thing that makes my family happy when I create it. It was a beautiful fire flower the was pretty big.

 It was a beautiful fire flower the was pretty big

People were amazed and Fuegoleon smiled. He helped me create it. The test next was the evolution magic test. Asta didn't make the seed do anything. Not surprising. I made the seed grow into a beautiful Rosa Fire Flower. And everyone did good. The last test, William explained it. It was the combat test. Everyone was confused and Fuegoleon yelled, "PREPARE TO DUEL!" He said that we had to partner up and duel each other. Everyone partnered up and Asta was without a partner. The Baha dude came up to him  and partnered up with Asta. Some rando came up to me and said, "I saw all of your tests and I think I want to fight you!" I just shrugged and got ready. The first fight was, of course, Asta and Baha(sorry I forgot his name, I'll look it up later!). Then Baha finally shows his true colors. They start and Baha makes his shield cannon. We already know what's going to happen... Asta breaks through and wins. Asta says he wants to be the Wizard King while Baha is just lying there... Everyone was surprised. He yells the he was going to become the Wizard King again and everyone laughs. Then all the other fights go on. Some guy goes up to Yuno and wants to spar with him. They go up to fight and the noble talks shit about how he is going to win. Then Yuno just defeats him with a simple tornado. Their was a fight after Yuno, and then I go. The person, which turned out to be a noble who I've never heard of, who had air magic. We begin, and he tells me he knows who I am. "I know who you are. You are the adoptive child from the Vermilion household. Who knew I'd be fight such a person." I just ignore him, but the people were surprised and talking about me. The guy sends a small tornado to me, but I put it out of commission. I do my flower creations spell. It covers my opponent with a layer of fire. It doesn't burn him, but it does make them feel like their burning up inside. I walk up to him looking down, as he slowly falls to the ground overheating. I didn't what to knock him out, but to hear him give up. I put my foot on his shoulder and say in a nasty voice, "I want to hear you say you forfeit from your own mouth." It took him a second to realize he was going to lose, so he said that he would forfeit. He did feel like he was going to burn from the inside and out. Everyone looked like they had saw a ghost. I just smile and wave. The guy was taken on a cot to be healed. We were the last fight, so the squad calling began quickly. I was the 9th person to be here. The first eight people didn't get and hands, so they all left, crushed. They called my number and most of the captains, but not all, raised their hands. However, I needed to be in The Black Bulls, because that was where everything went down. Sorry Brother Fuegoleon, but I gotta join The Black Bulls. " The Black Bulls. I would love to join The Black Bulls." People looked at me confused as to why I would want to join the worse of the worse. They wouldn't know. We all know what happens, people get rejected, Yuno joins Golden Dawn, Asta gets a speech told to him and joins The Black Bulls, all that bull. So now I'm with Asta in the Bulls. Now things will start getting interesting.

*Sorry this chapter was so long, I didn't feel like putting this in two chapters. But I hope you liked it! Stay safe and be yourself!。◕‿‿◕。 (─‿‿─)*

1094 words