18 pt. 2* The Dungeon and Diamond Mage

*part two of the last chapter(✿ ♡‿♡) Just a quick heads up, I'm updating Ryu's powers and the story cover.*

°Ryuku's POV°

"And what are we supposed to do?! None of us can use tracking spells!" Noelle yelled. We were surrounded by globs of whatever they were. "We'll just have to check every path very carefully!" Asta yelled back at her. He cut the globs with his sword and we ran from that spot.

"Are you stupid? Oh yeah, you are. At this rate, we'll get lost before we even find the treasure chamber!" Noelle says. Nero flys off of Asta's head and lands on mine, pointing to the little pathway I was on my way to. I think she knew I knew where to go. "Guys. Follow me and Nero." I say running into the pathway. We kept on towards the chamber with me and Nero guiding.

I'm pretty sure Luck is fighting the old guy with... The smoke magic... I think. Yeah. They should be fighting right now.

Noelle was screaming. "What is with this place? The gravity is all messed up!" "Are you and Nero sure this is the right way?!" Asta asks me. I didn't answer because I was concentrating on where to go next, and Nero was fast asleep on my head. "Hey, Ryuu!" He called for me.

"Treasure!" I heard Asta say. "Yeah that's NOT treasure." Noelle says floating around. But Asta didn't listen and ran after the treasure' with legs. "Asta, no! That thing is most likely a trap!" I yell losing concentration. "I got it!" Asta still didn't listen and was holding on the the chest. Noelle yelled at him to let it go, and he fell into the water with the chest in his hands.

"I wonder what's inside!" He says in a sing songy tone. "We told you to stop Asta. What's going to happen if it were a trap?" I say as me and Noelle were next to him. He opened it anyway, only to reveal organs and a beating heart.

Noelle and Asta were without words. I just rub my temples. What am I going to do with these two? "W-Why'd you gotta show that to us, Shrimpsta?!" Noelle yelled at him close to throwing up. Asta in fact did.

°Narrator POV°

Meanwhile, Luck was trying to fight Lotus, the diamond mage with the smoke magic. Luck finds out that the guy knew his captain. But soon after, he started losing energy and became slow. This was because of the man's magic. While at the same time, the Golden Dawn were in front of the big dungeon doors.

While they were talking, someone's magic was sneaking up on them. Mimosa got hit with it, falling to the floor. The diamond mage finally makes his appearance.

Things were all coming together. This is where the real fight will begin.

*The next thing I will be posting will not be a chapter, but the updates on everything. I will have the next part out very soon, or try to anyway(ᵔᴥᵔ) This chapter was kinda rushed btw. I will make it up to ya'llᕙ(▀̿ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)ᕗ*

531 words