~Chapter 5~Explination

I woke up to the sound of a beeping mechine.I looked around the room and saw Juan on a little couch sleeping I didn't want to wake him up.Than kayla walked in and wispered u finally awake.I said yea and what happend she said Juan and Allan got in a fight he knocked Juan out then went after you he started punching you cuz u were yelling help.The he tried to rape you.Me and Alexis heard screams so we went to check and we saw u.U were trying to scream for help then he punched and choked u so u fell into a coma.I asked what happened to Juan she said we were going to take u both to the hospital but on our way there he woke up and asked what happen I told him everything he started to cry.He kissed u on ur forehead and said I'm sorry babe for not protcting u. When we got here they took u to the ER.You finally started to breath. Juan stayed with u for the whole week it was so cute.Than the doctor came and said I can leave now so I changed and went to wake Juan up he said good morning how long was I sleeping for?I said good morning and idk how long u have been sleeping. Then I told him I could go home now and he said do u want to go to a party later. I said sure. On our way home. Something terible happen it was that my......