chapter14~Her Again

Juan POV~

when i started to walk away i saw my ex Stephanie. She was crying i went to her and asked whats wrong she said that her boyfriend broke up with her and tried to kill her i asked what his name is she said Allan i said isn't that daisy's ex she said i think so.i asked to see a picture of him and it was him.I told Stephanie to calm down and lets go to the movies she said OK then we got to the movies we were in line to buy 2 tickets for project almanac.

END OF POV~

Daisy's POV~

Brian kissed me and i just froze then i saw Juan he looked upset and mad he started walking away as fast as he could .i started to run after him till i saw him with his ex Stephanie hugging  she was about to kiss him till she saw  me i ran back to Brian he said why are you crying i told him what happened . he said do you want to go to the movies to get your mind of him i said sure we went to go see project almanac.

END OF POV~

When we got inside the theater  we went to room 5 to go see our movie we sat in the middle of the theater that i saw this couple in front of us by 3 row i asked Brian was that Juan and Stephanie he said probably not just watch the movie i said okay then i had to go to the bathroom when i was walking down the stairs i saw that it was Juan ans Stephanie they were making out i threw the necklace that Juan gave me when we first meet it was a infinity he said that's how long he will love me he said no daisy come back  its not what it looks like but i was all ready gone.

Brian POV~

daisy needed to go to the bathroom i said OK she went down the stairs and she threw her infinity neckless and the guy and then i remembered that she said Juan gave  her that neckless last thing i saw was daisy running  away crying i went to Juan and punched him he said bro what was that for i said for making daisy cry and for choosing this hoe over daisy than i ran to go find daisy she was outside crying i said are u OK she said no i don't understand  why he chose her over me after everything that we've been trough. i helped her up and hugged her and said do you want to go home she said no can we go to the park i said sure we got into my car and went there.

Daisy's POV~

we got to the park i told Brian i wanted to go to the swings he said okay my phone kept bowing up it said babe I'm sorry plz forgive me than Juan kept calling me till i got annoyed and said no leave me alone my mom said what did i do i said nothing mom sorry i thought u were Juan she said oh okay Meiji just start walking home cuz its already 8;30 and its dark i said okay and can i bring someone home she said ok just one person. i said okay thanks mom. Brian said so i can come over i sad yeah than he  drove us to my house my mom said...

(A/N sorry it's all pov next chapter later today)