What Why

There was a knock at my door it was a police officer he said they were looking for Juan. I said what why. He said because he made those comments about you through social media, he beat up a crowd of people, and threatened a guy that goes by the name Stezy Aron. When Steven heared Aron's name he said what is wrong with Juan. The police officer said we don't know what's got into him and he kept telling his family he won't talk to no one but Daisy so I figured that would be you Daisy,Valencia. I said I think I am that Daisy also where is he right now. The police officer said that he's at his own house. I said thank you and I'll go their strait thing tomorrow. He said okay goodbye. Steven said why is Juan doing all this shit? I said I don't know why?  Than my phone rang, Steven's phone rang and a knock at my door and rocks being thrown at the windows. Me and Steven looked at each other like wtf is that. I looked at my phone it was Ziri (Juan's sister). Steven looked at his phone and it was Weasle. I look out my window it was Edwin. I look through the peep hole in the door and see Juan. Steven was still on the phone and I decided to call Ziri back she answered quickly.
Phone Convo
Ziri: Hey Juan and Edwin are going to your house.
Me: I already know that but why?
Ziri:Juan wants to say sorry and Edwin is trying to help you and Steven.
Me: What do you mean me and Steven
Ziri: I mean that Juan is going to apologize and he might start a fight so only let Edwin in also gtg bye
Me:Thnx for the warning and bye.
          End of Convo
Steven said what was that about I said I'll tell you later. There was a back door in my house that only me and Steven knew about it looks like the same as the house on the outside so that's why not many people know about it. So to the back door and opened it and it was Edwin with a surprise guest...