~Chapter 1~First sight~

Hey my name is Daisy Valencia. I'm 15 years old.I have 2 sisters Kiki and Kayla.Kiki lived with my dad cuz she liked him more and his new wife.Oh and my parents got divorced when I was 8. So me and kayla lived with our mom.So one day my mom tells me and Kayla that were moving to Stocknton CA,tbh I didn't want to move I was u can say popular at my school.Almost everyone knew us.My mom said to start packing me and kay (short for kayla) said ok I packed fast when I was done I asked my mom if I could say bye to my friends she said ok just be home before 11:00 pm .So I went to my friends we went to kik it at Starbucks than the park.It was already 10:17.So I started walking home.My mom woke me and kay up early.We loaded everything into the truck.We drove to Stocknton.It was only 3 and a half hours away .When we got there we saw this huge house.Me and Kay said we love u mom.We all picked a room .We asked our mom if we could go walk around and maybe go see a movie.She said ok just be home before 10:45pm. We both said we will.We desided to go to the movies.We bought a ticket for Taken 3.Kay was in line waiting to buy popcorn,candy,and sodas when she bought it I went to go get napkins.I got them and on my way back I bump into someone.He said I'm so sorry I said its ok.He said his name was Juan Palacios .He than said what's ur name.I said Daisy Valencia.He said that's a beautiful name.I said thanks.
~Daisy Pov~
I bumped into this guy he was so hot.He said his name was Juan Palacios.He kept saying sorry I said its ok.He smiled at me his smile made me melt.
~End of Pov~

~~~Hope u like my story~~~

xxx Sorry if chapter boring xxx