Day 1 Begins

Your alarm clock woke you up and you groaned. "Oi, stop lazing around. You made me get up so you better not be late." A salty voice said from the window. 

"I'm up." You get up and quickly run off to the kitchen as you brushed your teeth to start your morning smoothie. You put in some sugar, strawberries, a banana, and a few blue and blackberries along with some protein powder and a dash of yogurt and milk in a blender.

You let it blend while you finished up in the bathroom and change into a tracksuit, and put your hair in a ponytail and put on your favorite (watch/bracelet) on. 

You packed your uniform, a towel, a hairbrush, your phone, and headphones in a duffel bag. 

Then you warmed up the fried rice from last night and placed it in your school backpack in which you had already changed out the books for your classes today and put your glasses in it as well. 

Knowing you had a change of professional and casual clothes in your car, you grabbed your keys and poured your drink into 2 travel mugs, and grabbed a water bottle as well.

You were out at exactly 5.45 am with your hands full. Tsukishima scoffed at the sight of you carrying so much stuff so he grabbed a bottle from your hands.

 So now with your free hand you opened your car and placed your backpack and duffel bag in the trunk, "Oi, Saltyshima...let's go" 

He looked up at you from his phone and started to walk away but you took his hand and pulled him back, "Get in the car, silly we have a very busy day ahead"

 He rolled his eyes and got into the passenger seat. As you started your car you opened the passenger side compartment and took out 2 undereye masks, making Tsukishima glare at you.

 But you just rolled your eyes and offered him your second travel mug, "A peace offering, it's a strawberry shake." He took it and looked away as you placed the wet paper under your eyes and drove to school.  

The drive to school was short and silent. You enjoyed it. It was 6 am by the time you reached the gates and you smiled at Tsukishima after you took off the mask, "Hey, I know you're tired so you can go and nap before morning practice if you want. I'm gonna go and workout, you might not like watching me and doing nothing for that long." 

Tsukishima clicked his tongue, "I'm not giving up this early in the morning. Go ahead." He watched with mild amusement as you jogged a few rounds on the track and went into the martial arts building, he followed and watched you as you stretched. 

He blushed and looked away when you started doing your squats and sit-ups. He kept his focus on his phone until a loud bam caught his attention. He watched in stunned silence as you punched and kicked the large bag with a shocking amount of force. He could tell you were athletic but that just baffled him. He filmed the last part of your workout and smiled at the thought of scaring the rest of the team later.

 You were done soon and you quickly grabbed your water bottle and travel mug, "Come on, you have practice." You both got to the gym at 7 where everyone else was warming up. You sipped at your travel mug as you helped out around the gym for the rest of practice.

 Finally, it was about 8:15 and you headed off to the girls' locker rooms where you took a quick shower and changed into your uniform. You grabbed your backpack from your car and placed your duffel bag in the truck. You put your glasses on and left your hair in a ponytail. 

Classes seemed to fly by and soon it was 1:30, time for volleyball practice. The boys were practicing and you called over Sugawara and Asahi to talk while Daichi was busy with the first years, "Well, Suga Senpai and Asahi Senpai, I have to leave around 3:30 for business." 

Suga and Asahi nodded,  "Tsukishima will be coming with me, we have to do a project together which involves us being together for a good portion of time this week."

 Sugawara raised an eyebrow and you showed him your psych notes, not daring to lie to the team mama. 

Asahi pat your head, "Well if you need any help let me know." 

You smiled at him, "Hai, Senpai. I will" Asahi blushed a bit and Sugawara looked you in the eye, "If he tries anything weird, let me know. I'll set him straight" 

You thanked him and excused yourself so you could go and change, the office wouldn't appreciate your uniform. 

You took your time in the girls' locker room putting on the finely tailored black button-down shirt and black trousers. You shrugged on your fitted black blazer and put on your black pumps. 

Smiling at yourself in the mirror, you applied a tinted lip balm and let your hair down, brushing out the knots. Lastly, you adjusted your (Watch/bracelet) and sprayed a bit of (deodorant/perfume) on yourself When you were satisfied with your appearance you walked into the gym. 

Silence hit you from the building for a minute before Tanaka and Nishnoya went wild, they were screaming their heads off about how a dark angel had appeared in the court.

 Kiyoko sent you a thumbs up and Yachi took a few pictures. Hinata was shouting at you about how professional you looked and Kageyama was hitting his head telling him to shut up, "BOKE HINATA BOKE" 

Yamaguchi simply smiled at you, and Daichi and Sugawara gazed at you like proud parents. 

Asahi complemented you softly, "You look very nice". 

Daichi gave the team a once-over and everyone quieted down. 

Tsukishima came up from behind you, "Oi shortie. Come on, you'll be late otherwise" 

Sugawara and Daichi glared at him, "TSUKISHIMA KEI!' they both said together. 

Suga scolded him as Daichi smacked the back of his head, "That is no way  to greet a lady who's dressed up and looks like that."

 Hinata nods vigorously, "Yeah Tsukki, you're supposed to tell her how she looks. Tell her."

  "Don't call me that" Tsukishima snaps before he looks you up and down, "You look old." 

The silence in the gym was deafening for a minute before you burst out laughing, "Dadchi and Sugamama, Don't worry. I know he means mature and professional by that and besides," You wrap an arm around his waist playfully, "He just wants to match with me since that scowl he always has on his face makes him look like a grumpy old man." You turn your head up to look at his blushing face. 

"Wow," Kageyama responds.

"Shut up King" Tsukishima retorted

Yamaguchi just looked amazed, "She shut him up and he isn't even salty about it."

Tsukishima glared at him, still very red, "Ususai Yamaguchi" 

He chuckles, "Gomen Tsukki."

The teams' antiques were causing a warm feeling in your chest. You felt safe here and very at home. You didn't want to leave, but the vibrating of your phone in your pocket was getting more and more insistent. So you quickly said your goodbyes and Tsukishima followed you out to your car. 

Boy, this is going to be a busy day.