Girls Night!

Your reverie with Kei ended when the bell for dinner sounded and then were then promptly whisked away by the rest of the managers to eat and chat. The girls also very conveniently helped you avoid the team parents from all the schools by pulling you along with them for "female bonding".

After that, all of you girls ended up in one giant room and had a fun girls' night together, all of you sat in a large common area with a large box of imported chocolates you had received from your agency that day. So your fun started with some Karaoke. Everyone sang at least 4 songs. You guys practically had a music concert in that room and to your surprise, you were a great singer and so were Kiyoko and Yachi. So while they were singing you recorded them for blackmail purposes, not knowing that they had done the same.

 When you guys got tired of singing and dancing you persuaded the manager from Fukrodani to dye her hair a brownish pink when she mentioned that she had always wanted to do it. You guys asked a security guard of yours to get the hair dye from a store nearby. He didn't object after you offered to pay him twice whatever the stuff was worth.

"Yukie-san! You look so pretty!!" Kaori, the other manager from Fukrodani agreed and giggles filled the room along with a few hiccups. 

"Hana-chan! You really wanted to try short hair, right? let's do it!" Yukie said to Johsenji's manager and all of you decided to help cut her hair. She ended up loving it and took lots of pictures. She was too scared to cut her long hair before but now she really loved it thanks to everyone's encouragement and rather loud and aggressive compliments. 

Date-Tech's manager, Mai-chan called everyone's attention when things started to quiet down, "I dare the Karasuno Mangers to lyric prank their team!" She threw her hands in the air excitedly and for some reason the other managers found this to be a great idea.

"But why?" Yachi whined as she put another piece of chocolate in her mouth.

"I agree...Tanaka would probably die -*hiccup*- of some kind of simping happiness if I- *hiccup*- spoke too much." Kiyoko giggled loudly and sighs filled the room.

"I know right, and I might make my crush angry!" You wailed.

"You have a crush on someone on the team!" Kiyoko and Yachi said together and looked at you with stars in their eyes.

Everyone started questioning you about who it was and you just shook your head, "It's a secret! Shhhh~ I can't tell you or he'll get to know. So shhh. They might hear!"

The other managers stopped questioning your logic but convinced all of you to do a lyric prank the Group chat with the song "Off to the Races" by Lana Del Ray.

*In the Karasuno Group Chat*

Queen (Y/n)

Hey guys!!! We have something to say! 

but before I say anything else

NO SIMPING or greetings right now

It takes forever.😒 

Sugamama

(Y/n), are you okay? 

Salty Dino

You used your brain for once about the no simping, but-

Milk obsessed

-Why are you talking that way... it's unlike you...🤔

Princess