The End

One year later

Vivian

    The past year was a challenge. After we made it out of the news station we had to lay low for a little bit to see what would happen. Turns out our plan worked and people started rioting against the Superiors. Scarlett and I led the rebellion while the others continued to stay underground while Lily’s wounds healed.

    It was a long process but we finally took over. A new government was made and everything settled down again. I was worried about something like this happening again so Scar and I decided to train some people to keep the leaders in check.

    Our idea was to train assassins that will blend in with different jobs. Their job is to keep an eye on everyone and keep tabs on suspicious leaders and kill them if necessary. So far no one has been killed, but we are there just in case.

    Lily's wounds healed up without any complications but sadly our mother died a while back from injuries she acquired from a bombing that happened at a drugstore. It was unexpected and hurt a lot but Scarlett and Mike have been here for us. We had her funeral about a month ago. It was a small respectable service. We had a lot of strangers show up but we kept attendance to a minimum.

    Scarlett and I made our relationship official a few days before my mom died. She accepted our relationship which made me feel good. Life is good again for the most part and honestly, it's such a relief. We all plan to take a vacation soon just to relax. I'm not sure where we are going but I'm still very excited.

    For the first time in a long time, I feel happy and I can't wait to see how everything turns out.

----------------
I know this is a short chapter but this is how I wanted to wrap up the story. I might change this chapter later down the road but for now, this is how Vivian and Scarlett's story ends. I can't believe it took me two years but I'm happy that I finished this book considering it's the first book I ever wrote.

Thanks to everyone who reads this story and I hope you all enjoyed it. Let me know if you guys like the way it ended in the comments :3