A Year Later

A year past and Lay is still yearning for Xiu Ying. He became the CEO of the Zhang Corps. and is living in Korea with his brothers, EXO.

He's still looking for her, but can't find her anywhere in Korea.

Lay sat at his desk reviewing everything that was giving to him and signing most of them. He reviewed most of the things on the sheet until his phone ringed.

"Hello, Minseok hyung." He answered.

"Lay yah, come to the sunlight cafe right now. I need to tell you something." said Minseok.

"Alright, I'll be there soon." He said and end the call.

Lay got up and closed everything and stood up, his door opened and revealed his mother.

"Xing, where you going?" She asked.

"I have to meet someone, I'll be back." He said hugging his mom and left.

Lay drove to sunlight cafe and met up with his hyung. Xiumin pulled him and sat down.

"What is it hyung?" Lay asked.

"I know where she is." said Xiumin,

Lay looked at his brother is disbelief and blinked.

"REALLY! I did! I even know where she live and where she works." said Xiumin.

"Really~ really?" Lay asked.

"YES! She works in Mrs.Han's Shop and she lives near you. I'm surprised you didn't know where she lived." said Xiumin.

Lay glared at him and stood up.

"Prove me that she works there right now." said Lay.

"Don't believe me? All the boys know and they saw it. But alright, Let's go see her." said Xiumin.

They left the shop and went to Mrs.Hang's Shop to prove it.