The ride and playtime

you guys drove toSuho's place and waited for him in the car talking and taking pictures. 

"What do you thin we are going to do?" you asked him. 

"I bet we are going to go swimming at the beach and play games." Lay answered. 

Suho came running out and brung his bag and selt belt. 

"Lay, I got a mssage from Xiumin that we are going to the beach." said Suho. 

Lay was smiling and drove off to the beach and saw everyone there.

you were wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Lay looked t you and gave you his jacket. You wore it and held hand and walked along the water.

You guys were taking pictures and watching the others swim and have fun. 

Chen came running to you guys and told you guys that Xiumin wants everybody together. All three of you guys walked together back to everyone and listened to Xiumin. 

"Okay =, so everyone we are ging to play hide and seek and the last person found is going to the kingsize bed in the hotel and the rest is ging to get the sleeping bag and the first person found is going to have a camout with three other people they pick." said Xiumin. 

you all agreed and played rock paper sissors.

Baekhyun lost and he had to fiind you guys. Before Lay could grab your hand, you ran towards the woods and hid behind a tree.