His Mother

You were told to meet Lay's mom at a cafe by 9:30 am. You got ready and went to the cafe she told you to meet her. 

When you got there, she was waiting for you. you walked to her and bowed and took a seat. 

"I'm here to meet you about my son. " she said. 

"I'm giving you a month to pick, one... forget him.. two... your family face problems." she said. 

Your eyes widen and you looked up. 

"But... we love each other..." you said. 

"I don't care... I found a girl for him.. he doesn't deserve a girl like you." she said. 

"Within' a month please, go somewhere far from here in Changsha." she said and left you. 

you started to tear up and left the cafe. You walked around all the places you guys been together and where you guys made the promise. 

"Xiu Ying, promise me your not going to leave me." said Yixing. 

"Hmm. I promise. If i ever do, we will look for each other and not give up." you said. 

"Promise." he said and hugged you. 

You started to tear up more and your phone started to ring. 

"Yixing<3

you wiped your tears and took a deep breath and answered the phone. 

"hello?" you answered. 

"Xiu ah, are you okay? did something happen?" he asked. 

"mei you ah (no), why is there something wrong?" you asked. 

"Just wondering and go to Kris place, were going to meet there tonight." he said. 

"Okay, bye." you said. 

"Bye." he said and you both ended the call. 

"I'm giving you a month to pick, one... forget him.. two... your family face problems." 

"Within' a month please, go somewhere far from here in Changsha." you thought of what his mom said as you went back home.  

You entered and saw Amber on the couch. 

"where were you? I was looking for you." she said as she walked to you. 

"ah, I met with someone." you said. 

"You cried. Tell me." she said. 

you went into your room and sat on your bed hugging your plushie. 

"His mom right?" said Amber. 

You nod your head. 

"I was giving a month to pick between leaving him and letting my family face problems." you said. 

"Let us face problems then." she said. 

you shook your head. 

"Well, I be in the living room waiting for you to finish getting ready okay? we have to leave soon to Kris's place." she said and walked out of your room.