Come back...

Walking down the empty path, no sound nor laughter. I looked up, the Han river. Towards the river, my eyes never left the view infront of me.

"Stop!!!!"

I turned around, there she ran... Closer and closer towards me. The wind blowing her mid length black hair away from her round face. Her pink cheeks, red nose... Her determined face, stopping me from whatever I was doing.

"Thank god I stopped you! What were you thinking Xi-sir!?" She shouted.
"I- I wasn't doing anything..." I answered. "Seo..."
"Yes?" She innocently answered with her confused pouty face.
"You aren't Seo.. You are Xiu Ying. My Xiu." I told her.

Silence...

"My Xiu that I've been looking for this long. Why did you lie to me earlier..." I cried.

A pair of warm hands touching my cold cheeks, hearing her soft sobs escaping. "I'm sorry...."

I slowly held her hands, bringing her closer to me as she cried in my arms.

"I had to leave you.. I didn't have any other choice. It was for the best of us.." She said between her cries.
"I promised you I'd never leave you. I'll look for you no matter what, I'll cross the line to be with you." I softly told her.

Her in my arms again, completing everything again. I'm not letting you go again. I'll do whatever it takes to be with you, even if it cause the risk of my own life.

She pulled away from the hug, wiping her tears. Her faint fake smile afterwards and small laugh.

'I missed you so much Xiu..'

"Let's get something warm to drink. Your face is frozen with all that tears." I smiled at her, pulling her hand to the direction of my favorite cafe.

Buying our favorite drinks, we sat in the cafe talking and smiling.

'I'm glad I found you...'