I'm Late

Lay's POV

After she said that, I was confused. What did she mean by that?

I entered the house and saw my mom sitting in the living room.

"Ma." I called her. She turned around and smiled.

"Xing." She called me.

I took a seat next to her and sat silently, she said nothing and did nothing until my phone ringed. I received a text from Xiumin hyung.

'Hurry before its too late, be here at the airport now. ~Xiumin '

I stood up and she looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"You threaten her..... Ma...... How could you?" I asked.

"This was for your good, to us Zhang. Sweety, you promised us." She said.

"Yes it is, but you have to think about what I want to. Not just for the family. I want some of mines, too." I told her. "Your not stopping me anymore. A mother would let their child with their freedom until its time to let them go and learn on their own too."

I dashed out and ran to my car. I drove straight to the airport, I parked my car and ran inside looking for that one girl. Soon I reached it, she was gone. She wasn't standing there with the gang.

"Xiu Ying..... Why...... Why didn't you tell me about it." I said looking at the plane, flying away.

I'm crying, is this how you feel when you saw me? Heart broken? Why did you give up on it already?

Slowly walking to my car and sat in the seat crying. I hit the wheels and screamed. I drove off to the beach and ran towards the water, I fell in my knee's and cried harder. Screaming, letting everything out.

"WHY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! I STILL LOVE YOU STUPID! I'M HURT! HURT LIKE YOU! WHY!!!???!?!?!" I shouted.

Someone patted my shoulders and I turned around.

"Ge..... She left me, what am I gonna do? I need her." I told Luhan. "Only if I knew what was happening."

"It's okay, We'll find her." He comfort me.

'Let's meet again. I'm not letting you go anymore'

That was my goal now, to find her and fight for this love of ours for years.